Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 339 of 499 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4985
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

Quote Originally Posted by ady7262
    what bugs we can help u mate
    no tones inside profile sound clips folder.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [over 12 CFW made inside]

I'm using PIRATED C6-V2. cfw. In changelog read: "My Nokia fully removed"
    But "My Nokia" icon is appear in a menu in "other applications." How can I remove? Reorganise menu and delete this icon - does not work. Perhaps something should be rewritten in the private folder? - Sorry my bad english.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Is there any way to fix the web search in the internet browser to work?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

anybody noticed the profile ringtone alert bug? when you want to preview a tone, you need to use kinetic scrolling to let it bring out the sound.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bartak
    I'm using PIRATED C6-V2. cfw. In changelog read: "My Nokia fully removed"
    But "My Nokia" icon is appear in a menu in "other applications." How can I remove? Reorganise menu and delete this icon - does not work. Perhaps something should be rewritten in the private folder? - Sorry my bad english.
    r u using full edition? coz in my phone, i cant find "My Nokia" t think it's fully removed.
    only 4 icons in Other.
    - about
    - setting wizard
    - accessories setup
    - help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by T11PES
    Is there any way to fix the web search in the internet browser to work?

after flash hard reset ur phone....it works like a charm....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

gautam for your bug look for my file.
    it has post a other user here its the newest gallery mod.
    with sounds and videoclips in profile + photos shows only photos and videos shoes only videos(my videos some in my videos or other name when name video doesnt work)

it works i have modded your cfw with german lang from your post
    and cleaned a little bit the unused langfiles removed files from ovicontacts + chat fore more mb on z
    and put small apps in z like,

killme(scriptinit copy config with all system files some saved)
    uninstall king,
    nokia custom dict...,
    nokia photo browser,
    newer filebrowser(4.5.2)on start it copy the config on c(with scriptinit),
    fontrouter+font...LT,
    virtual key(on start scriptinit copy 1default config too c),
    wvirtualkeyboard,phone torch(2.2),
    bluetooth receiver(you can save bt files everywhere likle on e ),
    alternate reader for pdf an djvu files free and nice reader you can change sites by + and -

put small games on z like solitaire,airport touch,checkers, some all free apps i think when not please say then i remove.

i put the newest nokia maps 3.06 on it with eng + ger lang.

battery mod= i disable the vibra on unlock + lights + disable vibra keys + min brightness

i changed a little bit the scriptinit.txt

i removed the startup sound + animation for faster startup who need copy your startup.mp3 + startup.gif too c:\data\boot\

the browser cache too e doesnt work correct on my phone i add other file now works correct.

remove 1 kamera sound,when you make picture no sound on default.

the 1 standart ring + sms + wakeup 1 + 2 sound i changed too my default

usb mass storage on default.

doesnt create so many folders on c and e.

4x4 menu.

add german lang for message reader it works when you go on sms and goes and hear(on begin it says how many messages this says only in eng doesnt know why but the messages in german)

add german dict too nokia dict

only 1 theme on z (rob (D) from original pirate c6

autoinstall
    ovistore(only the client for smaller file on c)
    pocketsensor on c
    uninstallking mif only too work on z(scriptinit.txt cant copy file too resource then i create a small sis with the mif only)
    notifications + nokia bots on c (cant install on e when put too folder e from pnht it copy too c)

on e
    bestscreensnap
    accuweather
    c2z
    opera mini
    ramblow

java permission mod

widget security remove

sony erricson certificate for peoples who use vivaz facebook with this you can install ther jar and jad

for all peoples who test my cfw please post bugs or what better too change please.

edit
    i reorganize the menu and put notes back
    cleaned more unused file
    add flash-hs too z
    remove accu weather from autoinstall
    remove mathsbrain from z why w***
    ks from n8 v11

here you find
    http://www.multiupload.com/R4PW6RHQHD

sry for my english.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@maler

mate... the vivaz facebook its crap app... vibrate on each key u use... this is a damn batt ""chupacabra""... i used it for 10mins and hated... besides... when u post anything it show "via Openeng Tech"... someone that doesnt knows what is can think u have a ""xing-ling" phone... instead ur hard and expensive tube... right then i dont use it anymore... i use facebook thru web anyway...

install games... even on Z... its not a good idea... makes the files bigger... its better u get the AutoInstaller and voila... install bunch of apps at once.. =)

the same to custom dic... photobrowser and others... =)

i think this.... when u release a cfw... this must be fast... stable... minimum of apps installed.... some cfw's doesnt even has the Nokia File Browser... and apps is very personal... i like of some... and u like others... u like to see the wheather... i never used this kind of app... so... its personal... now... apps like AutoInstaller... uninstallKing... ramblow... its ok... because they are usual apps thats everyone uses... right

other... i TOTALLY agree with with the mod to insert my own image... i like of diff music and image... then... i want to see them... =)... i add my photo with my gf.... its my tube... so... its my stuff... right?? so.. i totally agree with this...

and about the dic german... i dont think it will be nice... because since he releasing the cfw to world... and english is way known in the world than german ((please DONT misunderstand me... i think german is a great lang and i will learn someday... this is a wish of mine.... i'm brazilian and i love to learn others langs... Marvinloess can tell u ... =)...)) so... u can add the lang after... its easy... =)

menu 4x4.... ehehe... despite i'm using the 3x4 menu... ehehe... there has only one thing that i love in a 4 way... and i can sure u that is not the menu mode... ehehehehe =)... but the menu mode its easy to change... so... no matters =)

about the camera sound... u can get the mod that i make to camera sound.... focus and shutter totally silent... in the official c6 mods thread u can get this mod and many others =)

So... i think this is everything....

Thanks =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by esyahputra
    r u using full edition? coz in my phone, i cant find "My Nokia" t think it's fully removed.
    only 4 icons in Other.
    - about
    - setting wizard
    - accessories setup
    - help
    I'm use lite edition, but i've found the solution.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@pirates @gautam @all cookers

does u see this mod?

2] new 4*4 menu with scrolable 3 homescreen in one home[if not working go2z>data>autoinstall and install flash homescreen

?

Follow this link - http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=28505.0

Thanks =)

Page 339 of 499 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast