Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 263 of 499 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 4985
  1. #2621
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [FIXED VERSION NOW ON AIR!!!!!!!!!]

    how to add the "original" notes to this cfw that you've removed?

  2. #2622
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [FIXED VERSION NOW ON AIR!!!!!!!!!]

    Quote Originally Posted by Drulo
    how to add the "original" notes to this cfw that you've removed?
    need to take these file from original c6-pnht CFW

    \private\10003a3f\apps\Notepad_reg.rsc
    \resource\apps\notepad.r01
    \resource\apps\Notepad_aif.mif
    \resource\NSmlNotepadDataStoreFormat.RSC
    \sys\bin\Notepad.exe
    \sys\bin\nsmlnotepaddataprovider.dll

  3. #2623
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [FIXED VERSION NOW ON AIR!!!!!!!!!]

    Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    need to take these file from original c6-pnht CFW

    \private\10003a3f\apps\Notepad_reg.rsc
    \resource\apps\notepad.r01
    \resource\apps\Notepad_aif.mif
    \resource\NSmlNotepadDataStoreFormat.RSC
    \sys\bin\Notepad.exe
    \sys\bin\nsmlnotepaddataprovider.dll
    thx...

  4. #2624
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [FIXED VERSION NOW ON AIR!!!!!!!!!]

    Quote Originally Posted by Drulo
    thx...
    anytime..


  5. #2625
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [FIXED VERSION NOW ON AIR!!!!!!!!!]

    Guys modded 4X4 version of the best firmware yet created my mankind for 5800


    Changelogs as per user request:

    1. 4X4 menu layout
    2. Added Nokia maps 3.06 beta (modded for better speed)
    3. Battery Mod added for better battery backup
    4. Keypad Lights and Touchscreen Off When Idle (saves battery)


    Below are the attached screen shots of the firmware...
    Thanks guys.....!!!!


    http://www.multiupload.com/HLWSXYXLXV



  6. #2626
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    38
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [FIXED VERSION NOW ON AIR!!!!!!!!!]

    just one last question...what's your advice? to anyone that has already other CFW, to flash it first with the original latest nokia firmware and then flash with yours CFW, or, it isn't needed? Just format mmc, hard reset and flash with your cfw?

  7. #2627
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,850
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [FIXED VERSION NOW ON AIR!!!!!!!!!]

    [quote=Drulo ]
    just one last question...what's your advice? to anyone that has already other CFW, to flash it first with the original latest nokia firmware and then flash with yours CFW, or, it isn't needed? Just format mmc, hard reset and flash with your cfw?
    [/quote

    yeah flash with nokia v51 first and then this cfw...

  8. #2628
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    37
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [FIXED VERSION NOW ON AIR!!!!!!!!!]

    Quote Originally Posted by gautam_5800
    Guys modded 4X4 version of the best firmware yet created my mankind for 5800


    Changelogs as per user request:

    1. 4X4 menu layout
    2. Added Nokia maps 3.06 beta (modded for better speed)
    3. Battery Mod added for better battery backup
    4. Keypad Lights and Touchscreen Off When Idle (saves battery)


    Below are the attached screen shots of the firmware...
    Thanks guys.....!!!!


    http://www.multiupload.com/HLWSXYXLXV
    thanks a ton to Mr.Pirate and Gautam....had the c6 v2 for couple of hours and flashin 4x4 now..

    great work...thanks again....+1 to both of ya

  9. #2629
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    44
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51 [FIXED VERSION NOW ON AIR!!!!!!!!!]

    Quote Originally Posted by Drulo
    just one last question...what's your advice? to anyone that has already other CFW, to flash it first with the original latest nokia firmware and then flash with yours CFW, or, it isn't needed? Just format mmc, hard reset and flash with your cfw?
    no need to stepwise to reach upto pirated cfw..just use core file of c6 of pnht ,rof2 file of pirated cfw ,and uda file of pnht...flash it using jaf..no need to hav v50 or v51 before flashing with c6 cfw..plz hit gree thanks if it helps u

  10. #2630
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6-V2 10th Edition for Nokia 5800v51{new version by gautam_5800 post #2}

    +1 gautam.. thanks..

    Quote Originally Posted by lalmulla2010
    no need to stepwise to reach upto pirated cfw..just use core file of c6 of pnht ,rof2 file of pirated cfw ,and uda file of pnht...flash it using jaf..no need to hav v50 or v51 before flashing with c6 cfw..plz hit gree thanks if it helps u
    +1 too


 
Page 263 of 499 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-428 - [BETA V3] CFW Adding Custom Languages from RM-356 ROFS2
    By sonymd in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 12:18 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - v40 - CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens by PedroCst
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - v50 - CFW v50 All languages ROFS3 UPDATED- Mr Pingu
    By Mr Pingu in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
  4. Nokia 5800-428 how to make it read asian languages?
    By pcgk33 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:22 AM
  5. Help - updating product code to add languages Nokia 5800
    By ashtrayb in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •