Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 197 of 499 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 4985
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [PIRATEDc6v2 changelogs only added!!

Quote Originally Posted by gadgetboy008
    yeah... well.. lets just extend our support to Pirate. It's really not easy for him doing all the dirty work while we are just waiting for him.

Hey Pirates! We'll just be waiting then for your good news. You're the best!!
    plus 1 for that!
    pirates is a great guy..we should'nt ask him again n again to release new cfw..
    afterall,he isnt making money out of this cfw stuff..he's earning nothing..
    Even after all this, he works hard to make us happy..!
    So we should patiently wait for his release..whenever he wants to!
    Go pirates go!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [PIRATEDc6v2 changelogs only added!!]

Quote Originally Posted by tanzid203
    plus 1 for that!
    Go pirates go!
    I second that emotion :P +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [PIRATEDc6v2 changelogs only added!!]

lolz... how bout just letting us know if this latest version can be released on the date as said... so many people (like me) wont have to wait too much for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tanzid203
    plus 1 for that!
    Go pirates go!
    THANKS MATE and FOR AL bcoz be patient and not attacking me, and some did attacking me (from my blog) <<< truly mad... what can i say.. thanks for that.. i'll need to reschedule all the my timetable after i got problems with net which not expected by me..

and i want to express my forgiveness for the late...
    Thanks for still supporting me....

really thanks to gautam, pranil, ady and others which helping much in developing this FW v2... the FW is 80% finished... and im expecting next 48 hours will be released.. sorry for the late...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    THANKS MATE and FOR AL bcoz be patient and not attacking me, and some did attacking me... what can i say.. thanks for that.. i'll need to reschedule all the my timetable after i got problems with net which not expected by me..

really thanks to gautam, pranil, ady and others which helping much in developing this FW v2... the FW is 80% finished... and im expecting next 48 hours will be released.. sorry for the late...
    hmm.. if you're referring to me as the one attacking you... I'm not.

well... I would appreciate more if you have post this kind of message earlier about the delay of the release of your firmware. You've been posting messages way earlier telling us about the issue of your internet connection and that media bar problem you're currently facing Yet you did not mention about any possibilities of the delay of the release of Pirated CFW v2.0.

Anyway, I hate to think i'm demanding too much from you. It's not the first time that you've said something like this... that you'll be releasing a new version at this specified date but then you've made us wait for about so long...

Thanks anyway... I still do like your work though...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hmm.. if you're referring to me as the one attacking you... I'm not.

well... I would appreciate more if you have post this kind of message earlier about the delay of the release of your firmware. You've been posting messages way earlier telling us about the issue of your internet connection and that media bar problem you're currently facing Yet you did not mention about any possibilities of the delay of the release of Pirated CFW v2.0.

Anyway, I hate to think i'm demanding too much from you. It's not the first time that you've said something like this... that you'll be releasing a new version at this specified date but then you've made us wait for about so long...

Thanks anyway... I still do like your work though...
    hahaha..not you mate... you're not in that list... just from my blog.. i'll edit my posts... sorry mate for confusing...

your actions and posts totally not attacking me and asking about the time to release is totally not attack me bcoz i see patient in yours..Trust me.. cheer... you're good and kind to me..
    sorry for the posts which it's not clear

and sorry for the delay, delay delay...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pirates_killer
    THANKS MATE and FOR AL bcoz be patient and not attacking me, and some did attacking me... what can i say.. thanks for that.. i'll need to reschedule all the my timetable after i got problems with net which not expected by me..

really thanks to gautam, pranil, ady and others which helping much in developing this FW v2... the FW is 80% finished... and im expecting next 48 hours will be release.. sorry for the late...
    thanks pirates. We apprciating your work. Hats off to you.
    We will wait 2-3 days even Next Sunday will fine, coz ur college is going to start frm 2day. So you will bus in assignments,circuits :P n we understand.
    Hehehe
    All D Best. Cya 2mrw. Im also Out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

pirates... what you mean "modded RP 3.4"??

its in new changelog..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dawidk09
    pirates... what you mean "modded RP 3.4"??

its in new changelog..
    meaning you;ll not get the notification at the startup of Rom Patcher

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Cheers! Another Pirates' CFW coming up

Thanks again Pirates +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Cheers! Another Pirates' CFW coming up

Thanks again Pirates +1
    welcome mate.... +1 to someon posting me mod about swipe to unlock thanks Michael322

Quote Originally Posted by ady7262
    patiences bro patiences and InsahAllah we will reward by Allah
    thanks +1 .. for cooling down..

Page 197 of 499 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast