Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 162 of 499 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4985
  1. #1611
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [soon: PIRATEDv6, PIRATED C6v2]

    Nokia just released a new beta version of maps. There is one for 5800xm and a different installation for C6, which should I install?

  2. #1612
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [soon: PIRATEDv6, PIRATED C6v2]

    Umm.. can't someone point me where to mod landscape dialler like pirated C6v1?

    Or is it built in on C6 firmware?

    Any help appreciated.

  3. #1613
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    948
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [soon: PIRATEDv6, PIRATED C6v2]

    Quote Originally Posted by dnacore
    Umm.. can't someone point me where to mod landscape dialler like pirated C6v1?

    Or is it built in on C6 firmware?

    Any help appreciated.

  4. #1614
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    126
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [soon: PIRATEDv6, PIRATED C6v2]

    @Pirates_Killer
    I am using your C6-V1 since quite a few days - a fortnight or so. I feel this is a very well designed CFW with pretty well managed RAM. The speed is also optimum. There is no problem for day to day use. In fact since the firmware is basically made for a different device, it is quite natural some bugs will remain here and there. In fact looking from that angle the firmware has been very efficiently ported by PNHT and very well fine tuned in your CFW. Kudos to PNHT for the amazing work he has done.
    I am very satisfied with your C6 V1 CFW. I am also looking forward to your V2. But there is no hurry. You take your own time and make V2 in a relaxed / tension-free way.
    Thanks.

  5. #1615
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [soon: PIRATEDv6, PIRATED C6v2]

    Quote Originally Posted by ahtech214

    thanks +1 .. sorry havent read all post since i was just been back because i was gone when pirate was gone also
    hi dude...

    Quote Originally Posted by tanzid203
    Eid Mubarak brother!!
    It would be great to release your CFW around this occasion..
    eid mubarak too..thanks... will start cooking again tomorrow....



    Quote Originally Posted by skybooks

    Just seen the comment on Pirates blog... So so sad. Anyone know what happened?
    trust no one...

    Quote Originally Posted by satiros
    sorry guys
    but stop putting pressure on pirates killer
    when -what time ?
    common when he is good and ready
    stop nagging
    wait
    thanks..
    doesnt matter..

    Quote Originally Posted by deom2i
    V2 gonna be a very interesting firmware with lots of mods...lol


    Quote Originally Posted by parthabhatta
    @Pirates_Killer
    I am using your C6-V1 since quite a few days - a fortnight or so. I feel this is a very well designed CFW with pretty well managed RAM. The speed is also optimum. There is no problem for day to day use. In fact since the firmware is basically made for a different device, it is quite natural some bugs will remain here and there. In fact looking from that angle the firmware has been very efficiently ported by PNHT and very well fine tuned in your CFW. Kudos to PNHT for the amazing work he has done.
    I am very satisfied with your C6 V1 CFW. I am also looking forward to your V2. But there is no hurry. You take your own time and make V2 in a relaxed / tension-free way.
    Thanks.
    thanks for your views... enjoy mate

    +1 to all who helped here

    Thanks ady7262 for your much helps here... god bless

  6. #1616
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    483
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [soon: PIRATEDv6, PIRATED C6v2]

    Thanx for your c6 CFW. and when will u give v2......

    one request please look over nokia messaging and ovi sync. and solve the problem of "memory full". and try to free more ram.


    Thanx one more time +1 for your responses.

  7. #1617
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [soon: PIRATEDv6, PIRATED C6v2]

    nice to see, your post...
    All d best bro. If U Need help...buzz me. I will there for u.

  8. #1618
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [soon: PIRATEDv6, PIRATED C6v2]

    Quote Originally Posted by jaheeruddin
    Thanx for your c6 CFW. and when will u give v2......

    one request please look over nokia messaging and ovi sync. and solve the problem of "memory full". and try to free more ram.


    Thanx one more time +1 for your responses.
    i cant say yet.. busy..
    btw.... ok..i'll try to fix that..just try..so far i dont have that..
    btw..thanks for your supports mate..

    Quote Originally Posted by Pranil^s Reflection
    nice to see, your post...
    All d best bro. If U Need help...buzz me. I will there for u.
    thanks mate..

  9. #1619
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [soon: PIRATEDv6, PIRATED C6v2]

    pirates_killer i dont wana help i wana disturb u )) ehehhehe!
    do u know what different will be in the C6v2?
    just some big mods, so i know what im waiting :P

    Peace man

  10. #1620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,720
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 [soon: PIRATEDv6, PIRATED C6v2]

    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    pirates_killer i dont wana help i wana disturb u )) ehehhehe!
    do u know what different will be in the C6v2?
    just some big mods, so i know what im waiting :P

    Peace man
    :P :P hahahahaha.. better ram and ui
    and apps


 
Page 162 of 499 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-428 - [BETA V3] CFW Adding Custom Languages from RM-356 ROFS2
    By sonymd in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 12:18 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - v40 - CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens by PedroCst
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - v50 - CFW v50 All languages ROFS3 UPDATED- Mr Pingu
    By Mr Pingu in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
  4. Nokia 5800-428 how to make it read asian languages?
    By pcgk33 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:22 AM
  5. Help - updating product code to add languages Nokia 5800
    By ashtrayb in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •