Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 112 of 499 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 4985
  1. #1111
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    84
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

    Hi Pirate,
    your cfw is awesome, thanks for sharing with us.
    I have some questions so i can customize it.
    1) how do you set the 30sec keyguard time? i can set the light timeout, but i want keyguard to be ~1minute
    2) where can i adjust turn control settings (as i think my alarm is snoozing before my phone turns over fully but i need to test to confirm)
    3) which file do you edit the splash screen (the one that shows when charging not the startup/shutdown)
    thanks again bro!

  2. #1112
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

    i had bugs on apps:

    mobifun soft smart setting 3.03

    change the xpressmusic button to this and when i press the middle key it runs it.

    mykeylock

    does not want to unlock using assign buttons.

  3. #1113
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

    Can I install this cfw for apac version? I can't find apac version on PNHT site...

    After flashing my phone can't be turned on... so i restore to original setting...

    Any help please?

  4. #1114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

    Quote Originally Posted by BbErSeRkK
    Hi Pirate,
    your cfw is awesome, thanks for sharing with us.
    I have some questions so i can customize it.
    1) how do you set the 30sec keyguard time? i can set the light timeout, but i want keyguard to be ~1minute
    2) where can i adjust turn control settings (as i think my alarm is snoozing before my phone turns over fully but i need to test to confirm)
    3) which file do you edit the splash screen (the one that shows when charging not the startup/shutdown)
    thanks again bro!
    1) if you change keyguard of 30 sec, then it will become one min. As i think, coz 1 min is default lock time.
    2) go to menu--setting--phone--sensor setting, then you can check mark of snoozing control option OFF.
    3) about that i dont know, which splashscreen u r talking about.

  5. #1115
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

    Quote Originally Posted by dnacore
    Can I install this cfw for apac version? I can't find apac version on PNHT site...

    After flashing my phone can't be turned on... so i restore to original setting...

    Any help please?
    the firm you must use is the one that mr PNHT release and then you must rename the file of mr PIRATES to the ORIGINAL FIRM NAME from mr PNHT...


    here's the link
    C6 FIRMWARE

  6. #1116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

    Quote Originally Posted by dioni12
    i had bugs on apps:

    mobifun soft smart setting 3.03

    change the xpressmusic button to this and when i press the middle key it runs it.

    mykeylock

    does not want to unlock using assign buttons.
    you can uninstall those apps.
    Or you can change settings of those buttons thru' tht app's setting.

  7. #1117
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    52
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pranil^s Reflection
    you can uninstall those apps.
    Or you can change settings of those buttons thru' tht app's setting.
    already tried to change the buttons but still in conflict.

    im using smart setting to shortcut me fave apps in single screen click

    and

    my keylock to unlock and lock the phone in a different way than slideslip key
    so that it will not be over used.

    too bad they have c6 bugs...


  8. #1118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

    Quote Originally Posted by ozzyuno
    Hi noob question, do i leave the rofs3 in phoenix?
    there is no rofs3 in C6 FW.
    U can leave tht. Means delete frm folder. Never to flash with rofs3

  9. #1119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

    Quote Originally Posted by dioni12
    already tried to change the buttons but still in conflict.

    im using smart setting to shortcut me fave apps in single screen click

    and

    my keylock to unlock and lock the phone in a different way than slideslip key
    so that it will not be over used.

    too bad they have c6 bugs...

    thats not C6 bug.
    You can do hard reset.
    If this also not works, then flash your phone again.
    P.S.1) make a backup of contacts,calender entries,sms only.
    Never backup settings,this will coz bug.
    2) hard reset after flash + format your memory card. So your phone works smooth.

  10. #1120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,403
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

    Quote Originally Posted by ady7262
    pirates our sis liliantungary made n97min cfw for our nokia 5800 check this out

    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=29193.0

    can ur mode work on this cfw plz pirates check it and tell us

    i think these cfw more better then c6 one n97mini have more support and we can add many languages in it
    is that true?
    I was waiting for this since PHNT's announcement of releasing.
    Great.........
    Now i will use that too...


 
Page 112 of 499 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM-428 - [BETA V3] CFW Adding Custom Languages from RM-356 ROFS2
    By sonymd in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 12:18 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - v40 - CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens by PedroCst
    By PedroCst in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 159
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - v50 - CFW v50 All languages ROFS3 UPDATED- Mr Pingu
    By Mr Pingu in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
  4. Nokia 5800-428 how to make it read asian languages?
    By pcgk33 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:22 AM
  5. Help - updating product code to add languages Nokia 5800
    By ashtrayb in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •