Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 102 of 499 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4985
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

Quote Originally Posted by Pranil^s Reflection
    yes. Im telling u to make a backup frm ovi or pc suit.

If u keep ur sms on phone memory,then it awesome to restore back again.

P.S. Too all DO NOT KEEP YOUR MESSEGES ON MEMORY CARD. After some days u will get shock by watching empty Inbox & folders.
    I ONLY keep my sms on MMC... never to phone memory... man... per day I exchange at least 100~150 sms... think how many sms i have in just one week... so... i delete most of them in the end of day.. but sometimes i just cant... so for me... its not a good idea...

I never get this surprise with empty inbox... swear.. never ever... if this happens to you... patience... but to me never...

it will be nice if we know which folder sms are stored... so we can just save this folder and voila!!! backup by pc suite is not a good ideia.. the backup can be corrupted... i just dont trust on it... =\

in time.. do you know how do I edit mif files i just cant edit this files... which program?? can you share them??

thanks!!!

edit 1

someone knows how to increase transparency on shortcuts bar on HS I want them totally transparent... =)

Thanks =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: PIRATED C6v1 IMPROVED for Nokia 5800v51 (The Pirates Now Returned) Download now!

hi. can any one help me in solving problem with OVI Sync and Nokia Email.

OVI Sync is not working and giving message "Service activation failed"

and NOKIA EMAIL vanishing. please help me these two are imp for me...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi. can any one help me in solving problem with OVI Sync and Nokia Email.

OVI Sync is not working and giving message "Service activation failed"

and NOKIA EMAIL vanishing. please help me these two are imp for me...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by soulburner
    I ONLY keep my sms on MMC... never to phone memory... man... per day I exchange at least 100~150 sms... think how many sms i have in just one week... so... i delete most of them in the end of day.. but sometimes i just cant... so for me... its not a good idea...

I never get this surprise with empty inbox... swear.. never ever... if this happens to you... patience... but to me never...

it will be nice if we know which folder sms are stored... so we can just save this folder and voila!!! backup by pc suite is not a good ideia.. the backup can be corrupted... i just dont trust on it... =\

in time.. do you know how do I edit mif files i just cant edit this files... which program?? can you share them??

thanks!!!

edit 1

someone knows how to increase transparency on shortcuts bar on HS I want them totally transparent... =)

Thanks =)
    message are in Private\1000484b
    if u want to backup ur lovely msg..
    lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Anyone knows how to get back nokia bootscreen and shutdown screen?
    i tried it by deleting sysap.mif, splashscreen.mif, 101F8763.txt..
    it just don't worked...

i edited rofs2 using nfe0.2..

after reflash.. it'll shows blackscreeen with x white lines during startup..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

PPL

i've edited the pirates cfw C6-v1... and i added the PT-BR language ((for forgotten ""brazukas""))... ehehehe... and made some modifications (i've edit only for me... buuuutt i'm so tired and i release for everyone... if someone wanted its here))...

so... the modifications are

Additional Sensor Settings
    MusicPlayer Filter
    Audio codecs
    Disable dialer auto rotate
    Landscape disable during phone call
    Audio Codecs for Nokia Smartphone v1.8 - i dont know if works but they there anyway... =)
    justBlack - 5th ((i just love this theme!!! Quite simple and fast!!!))
    KillMe v1.36 ((usefull))
    Swipe HS clean ((second HS totally clean!!!))
    Silent camera - no matter what you do.. the camera is totally silent... if you want the original sound.. select the Camera2 sound =)... but no focus sound anyway...

Sooooo.... thanks to pirates.. of course... to ady7262 and his huuuuge mod collections... to Pranil^s ""Reloaded"" Reflection and patience of everyone... i've uploaded for a personal account on megaupload just to be easy to me... =)...

The download link is >>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9UBBKFAY

Instructions to flash...

YOU CAN JUMP SOME STOPS... BUT ITS YOUR RESPONSABILITY =)... and you can have a nice and expensive paperweight

IF YOU FLASHING FOR FIRST TIME SINCE V50

1. Download the v51 fw by Navifirm or BTusers - http://www.btusers.com.ar/nan/nokia/

2. BACKUP YOUR FILES (IMAGES, VIDEOS, AND ETC) AND FORMAT YOUR MMC

3. flash your phone using JAF with the options -
    Manual Flash
    Dead USB
    Normal Mode
    Factory set

((if works to me works for everyone...))

4. BACKUP YOUR FILES (IMAGES, VIDEOS, AND ETC) AND FORMAT YOUR MMC

5. Flash your phone as usual...

6. BACKUP YOUR FILES (IMAGES, VIDEOS, AND ETC) AND FORMAT YOUR MMC

7. Download the PNHT v11 - http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...ight=languages - and flash as usual your mobile using the same options of step 3...

8. BACKUP YOUR FILES (IMAGES, VIDEOS, AND ETC) AND FORMAT YOUR MMC

9. Download the pirates cfw - http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=21299.0 - rename the file to right name on folder RM-356 - and flash as usual your mobile using the same options of step 3...

10. After reboot, wait some time to finish some remaining tasks

11. do a hard reset using *#7370# and default code - 12345 - or using the hw keys, turn off the phone, press and hold the GREEN + RED + CAMERA at same time and turn on the phone.. when vibrates its ok...

12. when you start the phone, the default language is Portugues Portugal, in the screen to change it will have 2 "Portugues", select the second one an be happy.... the same on dictionary to sms... you will see a plenty of dictionaries... just select Portugues and its ok.. =)

13. now... enjoy your new phone... ehehhe =)

C'ya =)

Some known bugs ((i dont know how to solve them but it works anyway... eheh))

1. the Navigation folder has a strange name with strange characters.. sorry... rename to NavegašŃo and use it... =)

2. sometimes when you lock the phone using the hw key... the screen keeps on... sorry again...

And for everyone will download this FW... i have to delete some default tones to save some space... so... if you like of some tone that i deleted... sorry..... eheheh... the download link to download all of them is here

>>> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YOXJBBHY

extract , copy and past in the right folder as extracted...

If you facing some problems.... look for Mae Dinah... ehhehehe =)

Thx =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kaizzya

message are in Private\1000484b
    if u want to backup ur lovely msg..
    lol
    For real Really aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i will never lose my sms.... ahuahauhauhauhauha

Thx =)))) +2

and what about the transparency... do you know somethin =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@soulburner... Good share mate... N detailed way for newbie's+1 for you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thx pirate killer im using it now nice booting of phone ,, you rock lol

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i have a question if i want to change shutdown screen which is this sysap.mif so i can rename any gif file in to this format

Page 102 of 499 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast