Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 78 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[SOON v6.0]

Quote Originally Posted by maryzark23
    boss..can i make a request,could you put a orange(Vodafone)HomeScreen?i really love that homescreen..
    Vodaphone and orange not working completely with V50 yet, as I know?
    Correct me if Im wrong

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi DcR-Nl, thank you for releasing this cfw for us 5800 users...

just want to extend some problems i've encountered which are the following:
    -Gallery and Music Player automatically closes but 55Mb ram free.

I just don't know why it's happening but I still want to thank you for this great work.

PS: all theme effects and applications i've installed are the ones i'm using when i'm on CFW #2 final by jinsk8r.

we'll be patiently waiting for your v6.0... and by the way... my first post!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey... I hv used ur CFW... its wondeful to have customized system... thanx for ur work...!!

And one thing if you can add "find" function to Music player.... if possible...??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i installed v5 but in v6 can you remove those default Nokia pointless sounds and music and leave only some normal sound like topic.aac, email alerts and others but no music. Thanks making this firmware and you step by step guide was very easy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by alperenel
    i figured something out. There is no find section in music player. You guys also have this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionshark
    Hey... I hv used ur CFW... its wondeful to have customized system... thanx for ur work...!!

And one thing if you can add "find" function to Music player.... if possible...??
    Sorry this function is removed from v50, can't add it. 'Search' also allows you to search for music, it's located in the 'Internet' folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawood_munir
    Really Great Firmware...
    Didnt find any in the Forum like this one...!!!
    Nice work... Keep it up...!!!
    Ty for the support!
    Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    Correct me if Im wrong
    Nope, you're right..
    Quote Originally Posted by electronic_punk.mc
    hi DcR-Nl, thank you for releasing this cfw for us 5800 users...

just want to extend some problems i've encountered which are the following:
    -Gallery and Music Player automatically closes but 55Mb ram free.

I just don't know why it's happening but I still want to thank you for this great work.

PS: all theme effects and applications i've installed are the ones i'm using when i'm on CFW #2 final by jinsk8r.

we'll be patiently waiting for your v6.0... and by the way... my first post!!!
    Gongrats on your first post. About the Gallery and Music Player; this shouldn't happen and never happend on my phone. Did you use the "Factory Set" option in JAF and/or did you manually Hard Reset after the flash? That should fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    .1. Do NoT ADD JAVA . 2.1 i hve tried its a shit .. It doesnt even allow java browserz to use network...

2. If u add Symbian Planet Theme (only with default icons) it wil work m0re faster ... Or bettr u add soundwave black as a default ...

3. Your Font was to0 little ..
    Try ..
    Sony Sketch or Francophilsansplus

These 2 fonts r out of the world .. M using .. They r perfect beautyful luking ...
    Search in google with ab0ve given names or i can share ere later

4. Atleast Put only apps which works flawlessly .. Like .. Torch, winrar, ramblow (without rambo walpaper) , pocket sensor, autoinstaller, BT Switch , Screesnap .Etc .. Just Like PiRATS Did ...

5. Set start up volume to highest ... Because ya apple eating startup is awesome ... Cudnt hear whn biting s0un comes ...... ... N put startup n shutdown files for user costumization ....

6. MOST IMPORTANT ... Pls Hide or Delete ... phone Setup , My Nokia n Chat , ovi contacts., etc these all are bulshit ..... If we mistakenly clicked on phone setup .. We were forced to send automatic sms ... N deducts money !

7. Put Xtreme Refind Menu Layoup .. It luks BEST !
    1. That indeed doesn't sound good..

2. Thats a good one, think I will release v6.0 with custom icons and without. So expect v6.0 and v6.0 X-Visual. :P

3. It's only to small in the browser, changing the browser font settings to 'large' kind of fixes it. But I'm indeed still looking for a good replacement. Thanks for the recommendations, will look at them both. +1

4. I think I will add Winrar. Don't use torch, pocket sensor and BT switch. To activate BT you can press on the empty space to the right of the operator logo followed by pressing on the left icon that appears in the popup..

5. Was thinking the same..

6. Those are already hidden in v6.0.

7. You noticed my menu? It's already based on the Xtreme Menu but I've also added a GPS folder to make it even better..

Quote Originally Posted by rbomb
    i installed v5 but in v6 can you remove those default Nokia pointless sounds and music and leave only some normal sound like topic.aac, email alerts and others but no music. Thanks making this firmware and you step by step guide was very easy.
    These sounds are located in the core, which isn't editable yet. I can disable them, but this won't give you more free space..
    Happy you like the firmware mate!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    Correct me if Im wrong
    try this trick....

if u,r realy want to used Orange HS.......(this trick only works with Orange HS....cannot with vodafone HS)
    1-install transparent vodafone HS....then install Orange HS...
    2-go to...setting..personal..homescreen...first....chos e contacts bar HS...
    3-then go to ..setting..personal..homescreen..chose Orange HS...(now u can used Orang HS..)
    p/s-...u can used other HS...Contacts bar...fullpage..navigationbar....BUT! u can,t used finger used HS.......(if u try to use finger used HS...u,r homescreen gonna get screwwd..............)
    so...if u want to used finger used HS..just UNINSTALL both vodafone and Orange HS.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

DcR-Nl: i do not care about free space but yes you may even disable (hide) them and leave normal message and other s that is signals, tones but no music, i am really sure that everyone who likes music type themes chooses some custom own file not Nokia default. BTW including default theme in v6 is great idea like that you mentioned 38-th page.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yep i already knew the shortcut of btswitch ...... Its gud u ve disabled those useles functions ...... M teling u .. Use those 2 fonts i gave u , u l luv them sply the 2nd font .. Neithr to0 smal , nor t0o big perfect for the system n makes it run fast .... I was only teling u to put gud apps to make ful utilising of space ......n ya put symbian planet with default icons , or soundwave black ....... instead of gps folder .. Navigation folder luks gud .... see piratez v 3 or xte innovate cfw .. U l c wat m trying to say .. Thr is moded music, apps, tool, organizer, photos, vedios folder ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Heya DcR-Nl, Lookign forward on v6,

Ahmm,Any specific date when will you release v6?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

dear DcR-Nl

is it possible to get the original nokia 5800 homescreen back? (icons at the top, with the telephone and contacts buttons at the bottom)

Page 78 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast