Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 62 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1441
  1. #611
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    tks DcR-Nl ! i've found MY problem...lol

    I can indeed see e:\resource...but Icannot see e:\resource\fonts unless I'remove the mmc and copy the files through the computer.
    Nonameboy told me through PM

    Tks, regards

  2. #612
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    Quote Originally Posted by mar5690
    Dear DcR-Nl,

    which part of theme effect file that u use for previous/next image in the gallery effect?
    Do you want to know which files control this or do you want to know the name of the effect? I'm not sure which effect they belong to because I copied them from my own (unreleased) CFW for v40, which contained a mix of many effects. NextImage.kml and PreviousImage.kml are responsible for the effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by azzammalik
    Hey ring tones are not showing in profile ..only which are in memory card
    but i copied from e drive to c some files and they show in profile..

    Is this a bug or i have to format my memory card?
    Not sure, my ringtones in Sounds/Digital on both the C and E show in the profile screen. Also all the default ringtones (aac) and my music mp3s are selectable.
    Quote Originally Posted by edongzki
    thanks this is fast cfw.

    one thing is, on writing message using alphanumeric when long press the key like 2ABC it should be 2, but what happen is A2, is it a bug?
    Take a look at this quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    I'm aware of this issue, but it's easy to resolve. Just disable the "Short Multi Tap" in ROMPatcher. Will be removed in future releases.
    //edit: Ahw, chambo already replied. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by kaska
    tks DcR-Nl ! i've found MY problem...lol

    I can indeed see e:\resource...but Icannot see e:\resource\fonts unless I'remove the mmc and copy the files through the computer.
    Nonameboy told me through PM

    Tks, regards
    OK, cool.. But connecting your phone as "Mass Storage" and not "PC Suite" should also work.


  3. #613
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    117
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    Quote Originally Posted by edongzki
    thanks this is fast cfw.

    one thing is, on writing message using alphanumeric when long press the key like 2ABC it should be 2, but what happen is A2, is it a bug?
    That's the effect of short multi tap patch on Rom Patcher dude. Disabled it and remove from auto then its back to normal

  4. #614
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    I'm still working on the new BR-PT (not PT-PT) language, for some reason the fullscreen keyboard doesn't work.. I'm getting frustrated now. :P

  5. #615
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    117
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    I'm still working on the new BR-PT (not PT-PT) language, for some reason the fullscreen keyboard doesn't work.. I'm getting frustrated now. :P
    Hmm, have u tried to copy all languange files from Rofs2 that using BR-PT in its language set? especially the pti.rsc in resource\qwerty??

  6. #616
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    thank you so much i love this cfw +1 DcR

  7. #617
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    hi
    thx so much 4 this great v5.0
    it would be even greater if u made alternative boot files
    i didn't find any bugs
    gratitude

  8. #618
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    Quote Originally Posted by edongzki
    thank you so much i love this cfw +1 DcR
    Ty, glad you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by pouyashiri
    hi
    thx so much 4 this great v5.0
    it would be even greater if u made alternative boot files
    i didn't find any bugs
    gratitude
    What do you mean by "alternative boot files"?
    Quote Originally Posted by theoo
    Hmm, have u tried to copy all languange files from Rofs2 that using BR-PT in its language set? especially the pti.rsc in resource\qwerty??
    Well, gsmaster shared his BR-PT but while testing I noticed the T9 not working. After fixing this is also noticed this issue. The first thing I was thinking about was the same as you are thinking and indeed these files were missing, so I added them.. But still nothing.
    These files are present:
    resource\multitap\PtiPortuguese.rsc
    resource\plugins\peninputhwrwindowconfiginfo_76.rs c
    resource\plugins\peninputvkbwindowconfiginfo_76.rs c
    resource\qwerty\PtiQwertyPortuguese.rsc
    //edit: Also, when I switch the T9 to English - while running BR-PT as main language - the keyboard works again.

  9. #619
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    Quote Originally Posted by azzammalik
    Hey ring tones are not showing in profile ..only which are in memory card
    but i copied from e drive to c some files and they show in profile..

    Is this a bug or i have to format my memory card?
    Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Not sure, my ringtones in Sounds/Digital on both the C and E show in the profile screen. Also all the default ringtones (aac) and my music mp3s are selectable.
    I had this problem with the alarm. I didn't found a solution but after a while I checked it again to change the tone and I could see all my songs. Maybe it has to load the songs and it can take some time.

    Just check it again and I hope you can see the songs.

  10. #620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    470
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mts


    I had this problem with the alarm. I didn't found a solution but after a while I checked it again to change the tone and I could see all my songs. Maybe it has to load the songs and it can take some time.

    Just check it again and I hope you can see the songs.
    Thanks for reply buddy

    I just moved some files from e/music to another folder of memory card and now i can see all files which are in memory card except music folder.

    So its nice addition for me.

    AND NO BUG WHAT SO EVER.

    BUBBLES FOR YOU DCR-NI


 
Page 62 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - part custom firmware PNHT!!!! UPDATED check first post
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:35 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - CFW - DEJAVU :D
    By koshko0 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:08 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - XTE Innovate: Impossible is Nothing
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:04 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - CFW vol.2 by gabika
    By gabika318 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 02:02 AM
  5. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - Xploit Machine's XFW - High Stability Firmware
    By xploitmachine in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •