Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 56 of 145 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1441
  1. #551
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[NEW 25-04-2010 NEW]

    Thx for v5.
    kinda offtopic:
    Autoinstaller says that I should put everything i want to install in E:\thinkchange\C\. Shouldn't i put in E:\thinkchange\E\? Where to install apps for performance sake?

  2. #552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[NEW 25-04-2010 NEW]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovaras
    Thx for v5.
    kinda offtopic:
    Autoinstaller says that I should put everything i want to install in E:\thinkchange\C\. Shouldn't i put in E:\thinkchange\E\? Where to install apps for performance sake?
    Yeah I've also noticed that.. Just place the apps you would like to be installed to C in E:\thinkchange\C\ and for E use E:\thinkchange\E\.

  3. #553
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    31
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    I'm just going to do the backup to flash.
    There was two things that i was waiting for this weekend, one is the CFW v5.0 and the other is the N97 HS, that i'll have to wait more days.

    Thanks DcR-Nl!

  4. #554
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    45
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    thx man ur cfw is the best off ver 50 untill now

  5. #555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    DcR.. question mate...!

    I want to put ur CFW 5th one.. just one questions... does that mean i get ALL THE FEATURES + V5 ?? or just V5 ??

  6. #556
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    Hmm can't set my SMS tone. In profile menu it only shows default nokia tones(aac) and doesn't read from mmc. Trough music player I can only set as ringing tone, but not messaging.

  7. #557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    Quote Originally Posted by rafaregg
    I'm just going to do the backup to flash.
    There was two things that i was waiting for this weekend, one is the CFW v5.0 and the other is the N97 HS, that i'll have to wait more days.

    Thanks DcR-Nl!
    Quote Originally Posted by shuqair99
    thx man ur cfw is the best off ver 50 untill now
    Thanks for ya'll support!
    Quote Originally Posted by erieez_era
    DcR.. question mate...!

    I want to put ur CFW 5th one.. just one questions... does that mean i get ALL THE FEATURES + V5 ?? or just V5 ??
    You will get ALL mentioned features, this includes the changes to v2, v3, v4 and v5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovaras
    Hmm can't set my SMS tone. In profile menu it only shows default nokia tones(aac) and doesn't read from mmc. Trough music player I can only set as ringing tone, but not messaging.
    I just tried it myself. When I select "Message Alert Tone" it does show all my music mp3's from E:/Music, my ringtones from E:/Sounds and all the default Nokia tones. Did you perform a hard reset after the flash? Not sure what's causing this. Must be something you installed on your phone..

  8. #558
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    29
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    downloading v5! will give it a go!

    i'm following this thread all the minute

    thank you for your excelent work and dedication to the symbian community.

    you have made my nokia 5800 xm a freakin good device dude.

    1 thing to add, if possible, you should include the original themes from 5800 xm (red/black/blue) i know lot of people like them.

    I'm of of those people!

    one other thing, while inputing text, i've noticed on v.4 if you long press the key, it will input the number and the text caracter, usually it should input just the number.is it normal?

    thank you once again.

    will report back if i find some sort of bugs.

    regards,
    Kaska

  9. #559
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    31
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    Are the new icons for basic (omnia) hs too? Cause if they are they are a really major turn off... Sorry they are just plain ugly. Thinking of staying on v4 just because of that.

  10. #560
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v5.0]-[25-04-2010 UPDATED]

    Quote Originally Posted by sherincal
    Are the new icons for basic (omnia) hs too? Cause if they are they are a really major turn off... Sorry they are just plain ugly. Thinking of staying on v4 just because of that.
    You're serious mate? You saying you prefer plain-1D-white-have-no-relation-to-the-5800-whatsoever icons over clean-colored-2D-theme-matching icons..? Well guess I can't satisfy everybody..
    Quote Originally Posted by kaska
    downloading v5! will give it a go!

    i'm following this thread all the minute

    thank you for your excelent work and dedication to the symbian community.

    you have made my nokia 5800 xm a freakin good device dude.

    1 thing to add, if possible, you should include the original themes from 5800 xm (red/black/blue) i know lot of people like them.

    I'm of of those people!

    one other thing, while inputing text, i've noticed on v.4 if you long press the key, it will input the number and the text caracter, usually it should input just the number.is it normal?

    thank you once again.

    will report back if i find some sort of bugs.

    regards,
    Kaska
    Ty for your support..
    If I would add themes I'm sure there would be people asking why I added it, besides that I only use the Symbian Planet theme.. But you're free to install them, just move all your installers to E:/Thinkchange/e/ or E:/Thinkchange/c/ and launch Autoinstaller.

    Wow, you're right and the first one to notice this. It will respond like normal if you disable the "Short Multi Tap" patch. Can't do anything about this, but will disable the patch in my future releases. Thanks +1


 
Page 56 of 145 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - part custom firmware PNHT!!!! UPDATED check first post
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:35 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - CFW - DEJAVU :D
    By koshko0 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:08 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - XTE Innovate: Impossible is Nothing
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:04 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - CFW vol.2 by gabika
    By gabika318 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 02:02 AM
  5. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - Xploit Machine's XFW - High Stability Firmware
    By xploitmachine in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •