Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 54 of 145 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[Working on v5.0]

in my opinion if anybody wants to change effects,themes or the bootscreens, should do it by hisself, because this is a CFW by DCR and he decided to integrate this screens, themes and effects
    love it or hate it (change it)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by phukanrhishav
    great cfw..very fast and very stable..no bugs so far..did u integrate the latest ovi maps 3.04 in your v4.0??
    otherwise i had been looking for a fast cfw without any delay in the operation of the phone..
    thanks..
    No I didn't and I'm pretty sure I won't do it in the future. Because you can't update apps which are preinstalled.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2121
    @DcR-Nl

I think you should consider add full character support in your default font to avoid getting rectangle boxes..
    Head down here to see what am I talking about..btw this is just a suggestion

Click Here!
    That would remove my font, which I like. Have to find a other similar font with full support.
    Quote Originally Posted by ishak23
    Please add French language to your firmware
    There's already a French version... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by mar5690
    dear DcR-Nl,

i've manage to convert .jpeg file to .svg file using THIS .

i've try 2 convert the .svg file to .mif file using SIS editor as u said before..but I think i've done it wrong way bcoz the splashscreen (using the .mif file that i've converted) just show white screen..

can u teach how u use the SIS editor to produce .mif file, so others also can make their own splashscreen....please?
    Sorry, I'm a little busy right now. You can use search function to find guides or open a topic with your question. I'm sure someone will help you out mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakz03
    wen will u release the v5 sir? waiting desperately for it.. i really love ur work.. i'm still on v3 right now, cant wait to see the v5..
    Quote Originally Posted by kajo82
    hi there so will V5 released today?
    Quote Originally Posted by varunmagical
    Yeah.. I really loved v4.. cant wait for the new one!
    Not sure, maybe today maybe tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdotph
    how come it takes 5 min to load my images in gallery? i didnt encounter this problem with v1 and v2 just v4...
    No idea, worked pretty fast on my v4.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by azzammalik
    Updated Requests:

1) Urdu version with v5 if its possible.

2) Viva Conversation

3) fibre by indi ( default theme ) do not install any other theme.

4) All pre installed apps which are in v4

5) do not disable ovi contacs please... As its a good app to connect with friends. ( or tell me which file should i copy from original so i will do this by myself )

6) change theme effect to slide one.

7) gallery slide effect

voice commands ( i will do this by myself if you tell me which file should i look for ) I will edit file by myself by editing not critical process file.
    change boot screen iphone killer to symiban one i will do it.

Thank you..
    1 Languages are to time wrecking to add.. Will release v5 first.
    2 Will look at it
    3 No real fan of plain white icons, sorry..
    4 Won't remove apps
    5 For v1 till 4 just remove the oviimps_pbkkplugin.dll file inside rofs2/sys/bin
    6 Maybe..
    7 Will add that.
    //edit:
    8 Add the file in my attachment to rofs2\resource
    9 Sorry, will stay at the one I have now.. If you want to change it just move your startup.gif to C:\data\Others\Boot\
    Quote Originally Posted by kaska
    big thank you to all that helped/are helping making this and future releases of the cfw.
    it's simply superb.
    thanks also avatar PT for your help!

by the way, is it possible to have the original nokia 5800theme with this cfw?
    Yep, think there is a installer in the theme section (to use it on a other symbian 5th phone).. Not sure though. Otherwise you need to find out how to add a theme and copy the theme files from the original rofs3 to mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajo82
    yes i prefer phone killer, i think we should ask the author to modified apps and stuffs that we want but in the design i think we should let him choose or welse he is just working for us! and we only ask him to do the job for us!
    Quote Originally Posted by patti_9000
    in my opinion if anybody wants to change effects,themes or the bootscreens, should do it by hisself, because this is a CFW by DCR and he decided to integrate this screens, themes and effects
    love it or hate it (change it)
    Kind of you both. I have no issue with people asking to change it, in fact I'm glad with every request/feedback.. But that doesn't mean I will change everything to one persons likings. This firmware is indeed not designed to be liked by one, but to be liked by many (including myself).
    Quote Originally Posted by varunmagical
    I tried it 2 hours back... But I did not get 82 mb free as shown in the screenshot.. I got 74 mb free on c:... but it is smooth & worked without any problem..
    Don't use the UDA file when your flash the firmware, like mentioned in the instructions on the first page.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Oh man i love your work.

I also tried appleorangefruit firmware but not satisifed.So from now on i am big fan of your CFW.

Hope this time v5 stays for long...

And hey please tell me would you release today or when ?

and one more question will i get back ovi contacts if i del this file oviimps_pbkkplugin.dll ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

N97 homescreen ported to the 5800 by steven25!!
    Everybody check this out: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,21565.0.html

Quote Originally Posted by azzammalik
    Oh man i love your work.

I also tried appleorangefruit firmware but not satisifed.So from now on i am big fan of your CFW.

Hope this time v5 stays for long...

And hey please tell me would you release today or when ?

and one more question will i get back ovi contacts if i del this file oviimps_pbkkplugin.dll ?
    Hopefully today but maybe tomorrow.
    Yep, that will enable ovi contacts again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    N97 homescreen ported to the 5800 by steven25!!
    Everybody check this out: http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,21565.0.html
    i can look into the future
    and i see a v6 with n97 HS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi DCR, whow that n97 HS Rules, when can you integrate him, how about that situation of the remote blocking by SMS? will you include her in the V5? Please release it today!!!!
    Kind Regards!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

OVI maps 3.04

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what is so exited in n97 hs?! i cant get point!
    it would be cool if u get omnia HD HS with clock moving around and stuff..thats cool! n97 hs is nothing special...

if one day some one manage HS from omnia i would be done with flashing

nokia N8 is f up phone....but still not released...first day of release i will buy one...and thats phone...i will not change my phone until that n8
    i dont like that query keyboard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can anyone help me convert this picture to .mif file?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Will be posible to integrate the N97 HS made by steven25 in your CFW DCN?

Page 54 of 145 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast