Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 50 of 145 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1441
  1. #491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    311
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[PATCH ADDED 23-04-2010]

    hi there, so how is going the V5 update?
    Kind Regards!

  2. #492
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[PATCH ADDED 23-04-2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by flrenato
    Thats right, my problem is about having brazilian portuguese (.r76) t9 dictionary working!!!
    Avatar, you managed to put portuguese - pt, so you should know, which files are necessary for t9 to work.
    Hey. so brazilian it is...

    It's very easy in fact... And the next steps should work for any language.

    First download the original (from nokia ) FW50 for your phone that includes the language required.
    Then extract rofs2 with nokia editor. Use the program "language remover/extractor" to extract all language files related to your language.
    Keep them separated in a different folder, they will be needed for a future update of the cfw.
    Then use nokia editor again and extract DcR-Nl's CFW, pick up the language files that you extracted previously and add them into the extracted cfw folder. Just copy the folders "sys, bin,etc... " to the rofs2 folder in Nokia editor, windows will do the rest and ask if you want to replace files, say yes to all.

    Just repack and flash. Attention with these steps you wont have all homescreens working in your language, the steps that I've provided are just for you to test if the language is well inserted into CFW.

    About the Homescreens this will be for later :P

  3. #493
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    50
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[PATCH ADDED 23-04-2010]

    damn it .. tried everything but the phone won't sync with ovisuit via bluetooth. someone got the same problem and maybe a fix for the problem ?

  4. #494
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[PATCH ADDED 23-04-2010]

    Hey DcR-Nl.
    Thank you very much! You've done some awesome work!!
    Now, I'm completely satisfied with my phone.
    However, I would like to see some improvements in v5.
    Could you, please, remove that annoying vibration when locking/unlocking screen n keys?
    I'm sorry if someone already suggested that, I haven't read all 25 pages.
    I have one more wish, that I'm pretty sure you won't implement. That is Croatian keyboard. I've suggested your FW to my friends, and on, probably, most popular Croatian forum. Most of the people flashed their phone with it, but rest of them didn't because, they said, they can't without Croatian "qwertz" keyboard. So, it's one and only bad thing in your firmware.
    Thank you very much, and even more if you implement some of my suggestions in yours future versions of firmware. Thanks!

  5. #495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    117
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[PATCH ADDED 23-04-2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by DamageHigh
    Hey DcR-Nl.
    Thank you very much! You've done some awesome work!!
    Now, I'm completely satisfied with my phone.
    However, I would like to see some improvements in v5.
    Could you, please, remove that annoying vibration when locking/unlocking screen n keys?
    I'm sorry if someone already suggested that, I haven't read all 25 pages.
    I have one more wish, that I'm pretty sure you won't implement. That is Croatian keyboard. I've suggested your FW to my friends, and on, probably, most popular Croatian forum. Most of the people flashed their phone with it, but rest of them didn't because, they said, they can't without Croatian "qwertz" keyboard. So, it's one and only bad thing in your firmware.
    Thank you very much, and even more if you implement some of my suggestions in yours future versions of firmware. Thanks!
    U can remove lock/unlocking vibration with this file dude.. Put it in ur Rofs2/Rofs3

  6. #496
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    43
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[PATCH ADDED 23-04-2010]

    Thanks for your attention Avatar. But it┤s not this help im needing, i have already done all those steps, im not a newb...

    I think the problem is because .r76 is not in that firmware list dont know, ill keep trying and let you know when i solve

  7. #497
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[PATCH ADDED 23-04-2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by theoo
    U can remove lock/unlocking vibration with this file dude.. Put it in ur Rofs2/Rofs3
    Thanks, but i already found that.
    Could you please explain me how to do that?
    I suppose that I will need to flash my phone again right?
    Sry bcs offtopic.

  8. #498
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    83
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[PATCH ADDED 23-04-2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by DamageHigh
    Thanks, but i already found that.
    Could you please explain me how to do that?
    I suppose that I will need to flash my phone again right?
    Sry bcs offtopic.
    1. you have to inform about making CFW and changing rofs2 -> use the search
    2. you have to flash it again

  9. #499
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[PATCH ADDED 23-04-2010]

    im having a problem loading images in gallery. it takes about 5min to load my images. help pls

  10. #500
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v4.0]-[PATCH ADDED 23-04-2010]

    I've rebooted...Well anyways i can get used to the new font keep them firmwares coming you are doing a great job...


 
Page 50 of 145 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - part custom firmware PNHT!!!! UPDATED check first post
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:35 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - CFW - DEJAVU :D
    By koshko0 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:08 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - XTE Innovate: Impossible is Nothing
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:04 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - CFW vol.2 by gabika
    By gabika318 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 02:02 AM
  5. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - Xploit Machine's XFW - High Stability Firmware
    By xploitmachine in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •