Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1441
  1. #1411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    517
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Excusme.. I was wondering what is different september font with september(DCR edited) ? B'Cause it looks like same i thnk.

  2. #1412
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    395
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    which file supports arabic language
    I really want this CFW

  3. #1413
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    where to find the my rofs2 and my rofs 3..
    I just go download randomly at 4shared..
    and now my phone can't switch on..
    somebody please help me..
    sorry to be a realx1000 NOOB...
    sob333,,,
    somebody please

  4. #1414
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by AeonAegis
    where to find the my rofs2 and my rofs 3..
    I just go download randomly at 4shared..
    and now my phone can't switch on..
    somebody please help me..
    sorry to be a realx1000 NOOB...
    sob333,,,
    somebody please
    relax dude :-)
    just download the firmware w/ navifirm, put it in Nokia/Phoenix/RM-xxx folder (xxx is your rm number) and reflash using jaf @ dead usb.

    gl

  5. #1415
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    I tried to install the Jaf software but it keeps saying i need a p key, but i have no idea what it is and how i get one?

    Reply asap please.

  6. #1416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by travo123456
    I tried to install the Jaf software but it keeps saying i need a p key, but i have no idea what it is and how i get one?

    Reply asap please.
    http://nokia5800.net/nokia-5800-cust...torial-part-i/

  7. #1417
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    After a few problems and some searching and thinking, I succeded

    I DONE IT!

    It really is very fast, faster then the standaard fw50x.It is installing something. Probely a backup. Ok Ready. Thanks to the cook!

    btwon't like this

    I don't even have ">= =<"
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg228293

  8. #1418
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    heyy buddy u r not doing a nice thing by quitting..........u can also use this to earn money by simply making ur account in rapidshare and u get money from each download.............so just go ahead and buddy u r so popular dont give up......it can also be like ur profession......so buddy just think abt it for a few min.......best off luck........

  9. #1419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    221
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by nikhil joshi
    heyy buddy u r not doing a nice thing by quitting..........u can also use this to earn money by simply making ur account in rapidshare and u get money from each download.............so just go ahead and buddy u r so popular dont give up......it can also be like ur profession......so buddy just think abt it for a few min.......best off luck........
    Are you serious!!

    After taking God knows how long to make this great cfw countless flashes of his phone the guy decides to concentrate on his real life

    That was very very nice of him, so why are you posting nonsense about how he could make this his profession and make money from it

    Just how much do you think he would get from Rapidshare?

  10. #1420
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy1001
    Are you serious!!

    After taking God knows how long to make this great cfw countless flashes of his phone the guy decides to concentrate on his real life

    That was very very nice of him, so why are you posting nonsense about how he could make this his profession and make money from it

    Just how much do you think he would get from Rapidshare?
    Yeah is is unfortunally

    But I can understand him. The software is very good. i have installed it myself. I also would appriciate if he would continue cooking. I know. He wrote he didn't got any satisfaction out of it, anymore, which I also can understand ofcourse
    On XDA cookers open up accounts for a (small) donation to stimulate the cookers. which would be a nice idea too for DcR-Nl to do too, and / or for other cookers.


 
Page 142 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - part custom firmware PNHT!!!! UPDATED check first post
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:35 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - CFW - DEJAVU :D
    By koshko0 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:08 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - XTE Innovate: Impossible is Nothing
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:04 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - CFW vol.2 by gabika
    By gabika318 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 02:02 AM
  5. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - Xploit Machine's XFW - High Stability Firmware
    By xploitmachine in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •