Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1441
  1. #1361
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    man i'd wish that dcr-nl would continue his work

    cooking on top of his firmware has been the best!

    its the only one i've used because there is no need to even bother trying another firmare, very happy with it...thanks for everything dcr-nl,, you are a legend!

  2. #1362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    341
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by yiannixanthos
    man i'd wish that dcr-nl would continue his work

    cooking on top of his firmware has been the best!

    its the only one i've used because there is no need to even bother trying another firmare, very happy with it...thanks for everything dcr-nl,, you are a legend!
    Yep your right... from all of the CFW's... this is my favorite... except for the work nokia hacked... as the splash screen

  3. #1363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by ronelcisat
    Yep your right... from all of the CFW's... this is my favorite... except for the work nokia hacked... as the splash screen
    here try this screen

    attached(1)

  4. #1364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    341
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by yiannixanthos
    here try this screen

    attached(1)
    awfully late here... I'll try it tomorrow... BTW, advance +1

    Edit: Hey... could you make this as splash screen for me? thanks... I really don't know how...

  5. #1365
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    I cant download just the theme? or where I can download it? thanks anyway

  6. #1366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by ronelcisat
    awfully late here... I'll try it tomorrow... BTW, advance +1

    Edit: Hey... could you make this as splash screen for me? thanks... I really don't know how...
    you need some software, i think adobe something...
    i found that screen on here but can't seem to find the thread so i can post for you to ask....sorry

  7. #1367
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by ronelcisat
    awfully late here... I'll try it tomorrow... BTW, advance +1

    Edit: Hey... could you make this as splash screen for me? thanks... I really don't know how...
    ok got it working,, ive uploaded your wallpaper as mif files
    hopefully it works if so thanks

  8. #1368
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    341
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by yiannixanthos
    ok got it working,, ive uploaded your wallpaper as mif files
    hopefully it works if so thanks
    It didn't work... I still don't have a splash screen... well, +1 for hard work even it didn't work... ^_^

  9. #1369
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,277
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by ronelcisat
    It didn't work... I still don't have a splash screen... well, +1 for hard work even it didn't work... ^_^
    thanks
    let me try find the thread i got mine off, and maybe they can help you

  10. #1370
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    341
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

    Quote Originally Posted by yiannixanthos
    thanks
    let me try find the thread i got mine off, and maybe they can help you
    Sure thanks...


 
Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - part custom firmware PNHT!!!! UPDATED check first post
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:35 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - CFW - DEJAVU :D
    By koshko0 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:08 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - XTE Innovate: Impossible is Nothing
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:04 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - CFW vol.2 by gabika
    By gabika318 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 02:02 AM
  5. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - Xploit Machine's XFW - High Stability Firmware
    By xploitmachine in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •