Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 125 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1441
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

I would like to thank for their time. It's a shame that people do not give thanks to the work done by you. But I was very happy with my cell phone containing your customized firmwares.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Very perfect. Thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

DcR-Nl:

Thanks for all your work.
    You managed to create, in very short amount of time, one of the best, if not the best cooked firmware of them all. Simple fact that this topic went to 63 pages says a lot.

In the end, remember that you got yourself a great firmware for your phone, so it wasn't purely wasted effort on your side (not to mention all the other people that use it.

I fully understand your decision, since I'm too time constrained to try cooking firmwares (or continuing your work at the same level of dedication and quality you did) myself.

Don't stress it, have your PC sorted out.
    Little advice from vet: when it comes to PC diagnostics - it's always best to start with basics - grab hardware from your friends and test every single of your PC components (hhd, RAM sticks, CPU, GPU, PSU(voltages with multimeter and general stability of friends PC under heavy load) and after everything checks ok, check motherboard by putting it together).
    Then, do full system reinstall. (on wiped drives, keep your files as backups somewhere) and everything should be ok.

When it comes to drivers: do full backup (Macrium Free is free and very fast), install one driver, check if it works, do backup, then another driver... It doesn't as much time as you would think, but it will let you pinpoint offending driver imminently. As well as experiment a bit figuring which driver is truthly the best for your hardware setup.

After you're all done and gone with this. Just make one final backup - this will be your last resort point. No matter what software fuckup happened, you will have option to going back to that backup and ending with fully working PC with single mouseclick.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    @ALL
    Glad you all understand my decision. Can't look into the future, but some day I will be back...
    Again thanks for the support!
    Enjoy your temporary leave mate. Will definitely look forward for your comeback, but no pressure here

Im new at CFWs, but I think a lot agree with me that at this period in time, in the world of CFW's, no one else bests yours. Definitely one of the best Chefs there is. *thumbsup*
    You should have named your CFW to: No Crap, Just The Best

Props from the Philippines.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Mates... just wanna ask how to change theme effect of this cfw? whenever i put the effects to c:\resource.. seems nothing changed...

Thanks for the nice flawless cfw mate..

XD

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by juaninvers
    Mates... just wanna ask how to change theme effect of this cfw? whenever i put the effects to c:\resource.. seems nothing changed...

Thanks for the nice flawless cfw mate..

XD
    Apply patch c2z..

Then copy skin and effect folder form z to c .. and then change it with your effects in c drive.

Turn theme effects off first then apply c2z patch and then change your effects folder and then turn on effects.

Hope it will help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@ALL
    Glad you all understand my decision. Can't look into the future, but some day I will be back...
    Again thanks for the support!
    I've fixed the < > and ^ symbols. Just move the files inside this attachment to your E:\ or even better to your C:\ or rofs2 (font will sometimes appear messed up when at E). This fix is optional..
    thank you for the fix! I'll put the fix directly in the cfw and will upload it once again, since it will be with no know bugs to solve.
    here it is!
    final v6a pt+eng bug free

Good job, updated the link on the first page.
    thank you once again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

why i cant install garmin on any of these forum CFW? only the original fw for my 5800 can be use to run garmin.. i tried to install, and after installation, garmin icon start to appear and i opened it.. it can be used.. but when i turn off my phone and tried to on again, my phone wont boot. it will only boot when i remove my memory card or uninstall my garmin.. for ur information, removing garmin folder is no effect.. that is mean i need to unistall garmin.. any help??
    any ideas?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zaliuks
    why i cant install garmin on any of these forum CFW? only the original fw for my 5800 can be use to run garmin.. i tried to install, and after installation, garmin icon start to appear and i opened it.. it can be used.. but when i turn off my phone and tried to on again, my phone wont boot. it will only boot when i remove my memory card or uninstall my garmin.. for ur information, removing garmin folder is no effect.. that is mean i need to unistall garmin.. any help??
    any ideas?

Strange, Its not of CFW because I use my own CFW and I have no problems. But also on this FW shouldn't it give problems.
    Format your memorycard and hardreset your phone after flash!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pingu

Strange, Its not of CFW because I use my own CFW and I have no problems. But also on this FW shouldn't it give problems.
    Format your memorycard and hardreset your phone after flash!
    does not

Page 125 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast