Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 123 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1441
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[HALTED]

Wish you best of luck.

And thanks for your efforts you put it on CFW releases.

I will now edit myself v6 to my need until then you change your mind and you get time and money.I didn't yet implemented Urdu language in to CFW. Feeling nervous that it would brick my phone. ehe

Hope you will be millionaire one day.I can pray only.

Quote Originally Posted by tuktukscotty
    I always use free isms but am thinking of downloading v6.0 with convo. Does it open into convo automatically like isms?.

Thanks Scotty
    Download v6 and then download all files of conversation and eidt CFW.

It won't open messages in conversation.But Conversation part is implemented in Messages.

Hope some one will do it to open in conversation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl

07-05-2010 - Guys (and girls), to be honest I'm thinking about quitting with these CFW releases. I feel no satisfaction into doing this anymore; I've done my thing... My PC is dying which means I have to use it without a computer case and reboot every so many hours. People are asking the same questions over and over again without searching the forum or reading at least some pages back. Also my personal life is changing so will find less time to continue with the development.
    Time equals money, which I'm both about to run short on. Hope you all can understand. And thanks for everyones support throughout this project!! Smiley
    Totally understand you mate, lots of people just asks stupid questions and requests, without even read few pages back.

Guys stop spamming this topic with unnecessary stuff, try to show some gratitude to the author! Let him do his thing, he's good at it!

Hope all the best for you mate, and dont let this topic die, you rock!

Thanx again

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crabw
    6.0a PT (both by avatar_pt and kaska) has a bug (at least for me): the Contact Bar HS doesn't show the names on the bottom buttons (dial and contacts), everything else seems ok.

reverted back to 6.0 PT [2nd and current upload by DcR-NI], don't need vivaz (already paid for FreeiSMS) and everything is smooth
    true indeed! will try to fix, but i don't know if i have the skills for it.
    Probably Avatar_PT has more knowledge to solve this. either way, will give it a try.

Regards

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@DcR-Nl, you are the man. This is the best cfw I have used.

Respect is owed to you.

To all the people asking stupid questions, why do you insist on wasting the time of DcR-Nl? Read the thread or learn to use the search function. It is unfair that he should spend his time answering the same stupid questions simply because people are too lazy to look for themselves.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by LordTakyon
    @DcR-Nl, you are the man. This is the best cfw I have used.

Respect is owed to you.

To all the people asking stupid questions, why do you insist on wasting the time of DcR-Nl? Read the thread or learn to use the search function. It is unfair that he should spend his time answering the same stupid questions simply because people are too lazy to look for themselves.
    very much agreed, i tried to help out like many other people on here but some n00bs just dont get it. How do they think we got to know what we know, we did a little hard work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote from: crabw on Today at 00:22
    6.0a PT (both by avatar_pt and kaska) has a bug (at least for me): the Contact Bar HS doesn't show the names on the bottom buttons (dial and contacts), everything else seems ok.

reverted back to 6.0 PT [2nd and current upload by DcR-NI], don't need vivaz (already paid for FreeiSMS) and everything is smooth[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by kaska
    true indeed! will try to fix, but i don't know if i have the skills for it.
    Probably Avatar_PT has more knowledge to solve this. either way, will give it a try.

Regards
    well, i've tried...no sucess...just bricked my phone and had to hard reset it...
    tried using the HS in the v5 from avatar but the results were exactly the same.the strange is that if you set language to english, tge contact bar works perfectly. hope avatar or someone can help... tks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@DcR-Nl
    You have done well with your firmware. Perfectly understandable you paused/stopped this project, there is only so much you can tweak.
    Maybe this will give you a little satisfaction:
    I will continue using your firmware eventhough you stopped making it. It is a very good firmware, i even flashed my friends phone with it and he was very impressed as well!

I do hope you will pick up the tweaking when nokia updates to v60 ;-)

Veel geluk :-p

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenwout
    @DcR-Nl
    You have done well with your firmware. Perfectly understandable you paused/stopped this project, there is only so much you can tweak.
    Maybe this will give you a little satisfaction:
    I will continue using your firmware eventhough you stopped making it. It is a very good firmware, i even flashed my friends phone with it and he was very impressed as well!

I do hope you will pick up the tweaking when nokia updates to v60 ;-)

Veel geluk :-p
    Same here!!! Will continue with your firmware bro!!

"I do hope you will pick up the tweaking when nokia updates to v60 ;-)" --╗ If Nokia updates to v60! Lets hope so!

DcR-Nl enjoy your holidays mate! Thanx again!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Anyone know what are those processes "TSRAutoStart.exe[2000fb3]0001" and peninputserver ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Not a clue i'm afraid but i always terminate them with Killme to save a bit of ram and have noticed no problems with doing that

Page 123 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast