Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 12 of 145 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1441
  1. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    83
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005] No Crap, Just Firmware v2.0 [UPDATE 20-04-2010]

    god damn it i flashed v1.0 right now and 10 minutes later is v2.0 online thx +1

    edit:

    i flashed v1.0 and the nokia internet browser doesn't work
    had anybody the same problem??
    i modified it a little bit on myself:

    rofs3:
    - custom version mod
    - theme white pro added

    rofs2:
    - BT name mod
    - busy circle (blue circle)
    - KS modified
    - faster rotation
    - youtube added
    - phonetorch added
    - ramblow added
    - freeisms added
    - 5 HS added
    - effects deja vu added

    is there any conflict with the browser

  2. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005] No Crap, Just Firmware v2.0 [UPDATE 20-04-2010]

    if i combine this cfw with my malaysia gun and black fw, will it work..?

  3. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    122
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005] No Crap, Just Firmware v2.0 [UPDATE 20-04-2010]

    boys !! we have .... "Nokia 5800 v50 Swift " firmwere !!!flash it too....

    -fonts changed.
    -theme set to newblack.
    -cache mod for increased performance.
    -nokia welcome message disabled.
    -3 homescreens added, that is, fingeruse, basic and contact bar.

  4. #114
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    83
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005] No Crap, Just Firmware v2.0 [UPDATE 20-04-2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by HACKDOOM
    boys !! we have .... "Nokia 5800 v50 Swift " firmwere !!!flash it too....

    -fonts changed.
    -theme set to newblack.
    -cache mod for increased performance.
    -nokia welcome message disabled.
    -3 homescreens added, that is, fingeruse, basic and contact bar.
    in my opinion this was a unneeded post
    everybody could see it in the cooking section

  5. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005] No Crap, Just Firmware v2.0 [UPDATE 20-04-2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by patti_9000
    in my opinion this was a unneeded post
    everybody could see it in the cooking section
    man, u must try this cfw by asoutiyal.. really2 fast..

  6. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005] No Crap, Just Firmware v2.0 [UPDATE 20-04-2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by patti_9000
    god damn it i flashed v1.0 right now and 10 minutes later is v2.0 online thx +1

    edit:

    i flashed v1.0 and the nokia internet browser doesn't work
    had anybody the same problem??
    i modified it a little bit on myself:

    rofs3:
    - custom version mod
    - theme white pro added

    rofs2:
    - BT name mod
    - busy circle (blue circle)
    - KS modified
    - faster rotation
    - youtube added
    - phonetorch added
    - ramblow added
    - freeisms added
    - 5 HS added
    - effects deja vu added

    is there any conflict with the browser
    No you're the first one (read every single post). Sad, but true. Don't know why this happens. SHould have soemthing to do with one of your mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by adib_han
    if i combine this cfw with my malaysia gun and black fw, will it work..?
    Can't say, won't recommend it. :P

  7. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    286
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005] No Crap, Just Firmware v2.0 [UPDATE 20-04-2010]

    nice 2.0 already this guy works fast, has anyone got the orange home screen to work on this firmware because my donest run when i set it ?

  8. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005] No Crap, Just Firmware v2.0 [UPDATE 20-04-2010]

    @DCR

    why?? isnt its just the same?

  9. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    512
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005] No Crap, Just Firmware v2.0 [UPDATE 20-04-2010]

    Quote Originally Posted by flrenato
    Can you put info on how much C and Ram free on v 2.0 ??
    Screenshots updated...
    Quote Originally Posted by adib_han
    @DCR

    why?? isnt its just the same?
    Well, would never recommend combining different firmwares. That's asking for trouble (aka bugs/errors).
    //edit: oh wait thats no problem, thought you wanted to combine files from the rofs2 and rofs3 with each other. Just using the core from malaysia gun and black fw won't harm the firmware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bl3nch0z
    nice 2.0 already this guy works fast, has anyone got the orange home screen to work on this firmware because my donest run when i set it ?
    Heheh Didn't try the Orange HS.. Will do my best to release v3.0 with Omnia HS tomorrow, will also test Orange.

  10. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [5800 v50.0.005] No Crap, Just Firmware v2.0 [UPDATE 20-04-2010]

    i dont think so.. what if i rename the file to suit as the original fw?


 
Page 12 of 145 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - part custom firmware PNHT!!!! UPDATED check first post
    By steven25 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 05:35 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - CFW - DEJAVU :D
    By koshko0 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:08 PM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - XTE Innovate: Impossible is Nothing
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:04 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - CFW vol.2 by gabika
    By gabika318 in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 02:02 AM
  5. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - Xploit Machine's XFW - High Stability Firmware
    By xploitmachine in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 205
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 04:23 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •