Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1441
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[Added Spanish]-[NEW 05-05-2010]

Quote Originally Posted by cybertron
    I got another idea for a change in the next version - mabe v6.1 (if you get this vivaz thing fixed) or what ever.

so what's bothering me now for almost a year is that when you enter passwords or -numbers the textbox shows the last number you entered for like 2 seconds. i'm not pretty sure if you like that, but at least i hate it when guys standing around me can see my lock code while i'm typing it in.
    so it would be cool if you could chance that - i just have no clue about how to modify such firmwares, otherwise i would try it on my own.

and if you manage that it might also be usefull to remove the message which shows up when you successfully unlock your phone - this is just unneccessary and takes time. if i unlock my phone, i see it anyways ..

hope u like these ideas.
    Will look into that, but quite sure I can't change those password textboxes..
    Quote Originally Posted by grk007
    Using this firmware for 2 days..!! facing some problems...!! anyone of experiencing same prob..??

1)ill use lock code on start up..!! wen the screen comes while entering lock code i cant c few numbers in keypad..!!

2)sometimes suddenly landscape mode not working..!! but its working after a restart..!! faced 3 times..!!

3)sometimes none of the button in HS not working..!!wen i click menu button its keep on loading and returns to home screen..!! while clicking shortcuts too dosent works..!!

4)I feel like a bit of volume is lowered while ringing..!! even its set to high..!!

fix these bugs bro..!!!
    1. Don't got this issue
    2. Don't got this issue
    3. Don't got this issue, only right after rebooting the phone.. Means it's still loading.
    4. 100% nothing changed about the volume.
    Quote Originally Posted by andys5800
    yeah, im still getting a record bleep , when i press record in video camera.

Is the patch for camera sound not cover the bleep when pressing record in video camera ?

anyone? ive got the patch enabled etc. does it not apply to the video camera record tone? just camera shots ?
    The record tone while recording phone calls.
    Quote Originally Posted by erdenn
    hi ewerybody. i cant install any program after this frimware why??
    Did a perform a hard reset? This can't happen on a clean flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by yiannixanthos
    yes
    No, only in small lists. Large lists in the menu still working.
    Quote Originally Posted by andys5800
    DcR-NI
    and everone on No Crap v6

Think i prefer the Kinetic scrolling in the menu aswell,

I prefer this cFW (v6) to v5.0 ,

but i think :

Was better to keep kinetic scrolling in everywhere, seems more fluent than having some with, some with out

I prefer this folder layout and file/program setup

The loading circle thing everyone is talking about ---- i prefered the v5.0 version of this aswell as a few other members.

And, i know its not really the modders thing to customize the icons, im sure they have plenty of work on their hands without having to modify icons ..... but .... i just dont like the icons in the new media bar.
    They don't work with overall look of the theme. I prefer the effect, but not the icons.

And you still get a recording tone when you press the record button in video camera mode, or at least i do. Stills is fine.

That's all really, ive tested this now for a few days, and those are my only considerations.

Cracking cFW . No Crap Rules !!

Why do you need kinetic in menus where you don't need to scroll? :/
    Yep, didn't remove the record tone from the camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by cybertron
    yeah, i think so too. kinetic scrolling has to be in all menus consequently.
    moreover, a firmware mod should include functional changes but no style changes - this can be modified with themes, too.
    Don't agree, I release it as how I like it to be. This includes themes. If you wnat to use a other style just install a other theme..
    Quote Originally Posted by tuktukscotty
    Hi DcR-NI
    I have 8 ringtones that are in mp3 format. I have put them into digital on the phones memory but they always show up in music player (had the same problem with every CFW that I have tried and they always still show up in Music player). Is there a specific file/folder I should be putting the ringtones in?. Or should I try to change them from mp3 format to something else?.

Any help from anyone would be much appreciated.
    Thanks Scotty.
    Sorry, replied to enough of this reports.. Just read back.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[Added Spanish]-[NEW 05-05-2010]

Tnx for this firmware it's great.

I like no kinetic in menu cause i dont like to cram all of my stuff in one screen. It like it better in folders.

Im using smartsettings for the media bar and 360 for music player.

While using om5.19blah edited plus smartsettings and mykeylock in the background and all startups i still get 38 to 39 mb.

It's great. I think the opera eats aroun 9 to 10 mb cause it's the latest version.

Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by DcR-Nl
    Mate, this shouldn't happen. I've tested it and it doesn't happen on my phone. Maybe something to with the host you downloaded it form, I'm not sure. I've reuploaded the portuguese version after your report. Just try it again.
    Now everything is working fine, it was a problem with the file alright, this "new" one was bigger and all. Everything is working great now, if I find another bug (hopefuly not) I'll report.

Again, Thank You!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [5800]-[No Crap, Just Firmware v6.0]-[07-05-2010]

this CFW is still the best.. hope you can change the effect of popup options to the same effect when touching the multimedia icon( at the top right portion)..its cool and smooth,.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@dcr-ni
    will this version automatically save received files via bluetooth to E:? coz i tried to send a file to my tube (using ur fw) via bluetooth from another fone and i noticed that it didnt create a E:Received folder and the file i received was still on the inbox... any ideas? everythin else works perfectly fine...thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default I Quit

07-05-2010 - Guys (and girls), to be honest I'm thinking about quitting with these CFW releases. I feel no satisfaction into doing this anymore; I've done my thing... My PC is dying which means I have to use it without a computer case and reboot every so many hours. People are asking the same questions over and over again without searching the forum or reading at least some pages back. Also my personal life is changing so will find less time to continue with the development.
    Time equals money, which I'm both about to run short on. Hope you all can understand. And thanks for everyones support throughout this project!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sorry to hear that, whatever happens thank you for all your hard work on this wonderful cfw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Enjoy your break and let's hope one day you choose to continue playing with CFWs, the one you bakes is really nice.

Thanks!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i understand you THANK YOU for your great CFW
    it's the best i've ever had and i will use it until my 5800 breaks
    +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

A very sad information. But you know, your life and what you feel is more important. Your contribution to this forum and to our phones is huge but at a certain point, you have to take care of your problem. Hopefully your life takes a turn to the best.
    In case you feel like playing again with cfw's, it would be a great joy to all of us, I am sure that sometime you will miss this nice job.

Again big thanks and goodluck, maybe you change your mind.

Page 119 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast