Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Nokia 5800 - RM356 - XTE Neuron: Final Release (Download Now!)

************************************************** ************************************************** *****

After the success of XTE: Xtreme Engineering Series, Now comes the next featured XTE Series: XTE Neuron

Neuron Receives a Final Update. There will be no more v40 XTE CFW releases from now on. I am currently testing v50. Check bottom of the page for details

XTE Neuron

**************************************Modification s*************************************
    1. Optimised Startup resources (Few less used processes are disabled to gain RAM)
    2. Startup animation removed (You can get it back by placing your own Startup.GIF and startup.MP3 in C:\boot)
    3. Startup sound set to 9.5 (In case you want startup sounds and animations)
    4. ROM Patcher Autostart (Now with pre-cofigured autostart of Open4all and Installserver patches)
    5. Improved Browser caching for all drives (2MB on C: and 6MB on E
    6. Ram Cache back on C: for better system performance (Means the System Cache not Browser Cache)
    7. Increased the Screen Rotation speed (Now your accleleratometer will faster)
    8. Silent Camera Snapshot (You won't hear the clicking sound. Take silent pictures now)
    9. Camera Picture Quality Improved (Now get high quality snapshots)
    10. Camera will now close properly (It will not eat RAm after being closed)
    11. Nokia Welcome Disabled (No SMS will be sent to Nokia automatically after Hard reset or Flash)
    12. Added New Sensor Settings - Tapping Control (Now you can just shake the phone to snooze an alarm lor silence a call)
    13. New Menu Layout - Xtreme Menu (Get Pre-added folders with new icons)
    14. Internal GPS WiFi Capability will now be Visible (A-GPS/I-GPS/B-GPS/N-GPS/W-GPS).
    15. Install major Unsigned SIS & SISX Files Without Certificate & Key (swiploicy modded, successfull upto 99%)
    16. Home Screen Orientation Fixed (Home screen landscape mod disabled)
    17. Natural Kinetic Scrolling (Neither too fast nor laggy)
    18. WiFi Internet Priority Optimised (Optimized for EDGE/3G/GPRS)
    19. Memory Card Icon Removed (From topright corner of your screen)
    20. Administrator Control turned ON (Get full contol over your device)
    21. Re-enabled usefull processes (dataconnectionlogger.exe and voicecommands.exe)
    22. New Homescreens added (Orange HS and Vodafone HS)
    23. Homescreens now available: (Contacts Bar, Omnia Basic, Orange, Vodafone, Finger Use)
    24. The 3 Icons Homescreen Disabled (As it makes the Contacts Bar HS all messed up)
    25. Keyboard and Xpressmusic Lights turned back ON (As suggested by many users)
    26. Very stripped down release that is open for customizations as per user (Add anything you want)
    27. Browser Landscape Added (Now get new options in browser, Options>Display Setting>Rotate Screen)
    28. Many New RomPatcher Patches added
    29. Get 82MB on C:\ and approx 64MB RAM on the average (Check it yourself)
    30. Default Homescreen set to Finger Use (See second screenshot)
    31. Music Player Modded (Put your songs in E:\sounds\My Music)
    32. Highly Optimized Ram Cache (Now get upto 64MB RAM even after heavy using, Use RAM Blow)
    33. System Libraries Load furthur optimized (This will not let the CPU become overloaded)
    34. Application frame rates improved for better application Performance and gaming improvements
    35. Optimized System Heap size and reduced application close delay time

Applications and Themes:
    RomPatcher+
    FileBrowser
    Navigator Theme

Rom Patcher Patches:
    1Starter.rmp
    Activate 2themes.rmp
    Block GPRS & WLAN.rmp
    Lock Bluetooth.rmp
    c2z4bin THUMB.rmp
    C2Z patch.rmp
    Increase Call log.rmp
    Deny New Installation.rmp
    Disable Enh Note.rmp
    Disable Logs.rmp
    Disable USSD Notes.rmp
    Global Note Fix.rmp
    Hide menu.rmp
    Install Server RP+.rmp*
    KastorUI.rmp
    LCD Light ON.rmp
    LCD OFF Charge Complete.rmp
    No Blank Password.rmp
    No Profile SwitchNote.rmp
    Open4All RP+.rmp*
    Remove Record Tone.rmp
    Remove Red LED.rmp
    Reset On Power Long Press.rmp
    Deactivate Settings.rmp
    Short Multi Tap.rmp
    Disable USB.rmp
    Activate Bass Effects.rmp
    Phone Reboot.rmp

Prime Features:
    [color=teal]#Bug free, full tested edition
    #Improved performance and Speed
    #Greatly Improved RAM Cache
    #Super optimized RAM usage

[center]***********************************Release Notes*******************************************

Backup your MMC and delete these folders first from your MMC (Resource, sys, system, private)
    After flash, do a hard reset and wait approx 1 Minute after the Homescreen appears (This is required only at the 1st boot after flash)

************************************************** **************************************************

HOT: XTE NEURON FINAL VERSION CHANGELOG

iPhone HS added (set to default)
    (Download wallpapers to match the HS)
    Added new theme (Original Nokia Neuron Black)
    PC Suite bug removed
    Improved startup and system performance
    KillMe application added
    MMC icon patch (Removed)

************************************************** ***********************************************

Flash with both ROFS2 and ROFS3 files

Neuron Final Release
    ************************************************** ************************************************
    SOME IMPORTANT STUFF

Use modded iPhone wallpapers with iPhone HS: Download here

Use other Wallpapers with other HS: Download here

************************************************** ************************************************** ***

There will be no more XTE v40 CFW releases from now. Neuron is now a final, standalone Bug free release!

....by Upakul

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Neuron: Will be out soon from the XTE factories!

Please keep the KS to a lesser sensitivity..! =D

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

When it wil release .. ? Atleast tel its customization and features ? ...

Soul reaver...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i can not understand why everybody opens a thread where they say that his and this cfw comes out soon. why not wait till the cfw is finished and is released. these threads are also for spamming because there is nothing to discuss

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shino82
    i can not understand why everybody opens a thread where they say that his and this cfw comes out soon. why not wait till the cfw is finished and is released. these threads are also for spamming because there is nothing to discuss
    I do not agree, these threads are usually recycled by just changing the topic when it's released - so it's kind of a placeholder.
    It's interesting to know who is actually in the kitchen cooking our next FW, especially when you are on the edge of flashing (cause regular flashing is a real pain in the ass if you have to restore your programs and settings every time :-) )
    I see it like a good movie trailer.
    Br
    Amber

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLynn
    I do not agree, these threads are usually recycled by just changing the topic when it's released - so it's kind of a placeholder.
    It's interesting to know who is actually in the kitchen cooking our next FW, especially when you are on the edge of flashing (cause regular flashing is a real pain in the ass if you have to restore your programs and settings every time :-) )
    Br
    Amber
    Thanks Amber, just my opinion!

Tony

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLynn
    Br
    Amber
    i have to say that i do ike much a good movie trailer but only when they say in it what will be in the movie. but here there are no informations or nothing else. just the mention that a new cfw will be released. should i open a new thread no evertime a make a new cfw? think about it when everyone who will cook a new fw opens a thread about it. even if the topic name is changed after releasing, the first or even the second page are full with postings that are made before the cfw was released

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I don't have any complains about advertising the release of your CFW, as long as it is something worth it. =D

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by angry_machine
    Soul reaver...
    Ya the Mascot of XTE Neuron

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast