Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released (Neuron receives an Important Update!!!)

Upakul,

Do you have any idea how I can get the combo screen (Finger Use 8 icons) to work with other lang.?
    Works very well w. EN lang, but in the moment I change to other lang. the Finger Use is gone and back again with the std home screen theme from nokia!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by behappy
    Upakul,

Do you have any idea how I can get the combo screen (Finger Use 8 icons) to work with other lang.?
    Works very well w. EN lang, but in the moment I change to other lang. the Finger Use is gone and back again with the std home screen theme from nokia!
    The CFW was released only in English by upakul, so the other language files from homescreen folders might have been removed for slimming up the firmware...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

please upakul don't make another cfw! this one is so good that I don't want to flash another one again!

very impressed after 1 day using...!

only one thing but not very important because is replaceble. accuwether installs ok but when updates from internet crashes. I replaced it with other weather software and work ok. just 4 your information!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Super Modder
    The CFW was released only in English by upakul, so the other language files from homescreen folders might have been removed for slimming up the firmware...
    Dont think so. Orange HS and Vodafone HS works perfectly in regarding those themes aren't in std. nokia themes.

Only Finger Use theme I get problem with, because the order of themes is "out-of-range" in other lang.

F.ex. in EN 6 themes, but other lang. only 5 themes. Thats why! So the master may enlight me how to mod it right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i just flashed with nokia fw 50.0.0.5 ___ after that when i again flashed this cfw with new updated rofs. .... my fone was dead ! ___ just before this i was using neuron very fine but without your updated rofs. ......... now to repair back my fone i had to flash with v50 ... can u tell me wat happend where is the prob ? cant we downgrade fw ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    i just flashed with nokia fw 50.0.0.5 ___ after that when i again flashed this cfw with new updated rofs. .... my fone was dead ! ___ just before this i was using neuron very fine but without your updated rofs. ......... now to repair back my fone i had to flash with v50 ... can u tell me wat happend where is the prob ? cant we downgrade fw ?
    you can only downgrade w. a JAF-box (dongle unit). "Free" jaf version we have access to doesn't have the option

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

so we cant downgrade fw?

@adib_han: If you try to, you'll only brick your phone.
    @upakul: Nice CFW, i've just downloaded it and will flash it on my phone to test it.
    The only things i'd like to see on this CFW is the Java permission mod and only the normal HS and finger use one. The finger use to be default

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

why dont u consider upgrading to v50?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks a lot Upakul you are doing a great job
    your firmwares is really great and especially this one!!

I Attach my file for Greek

Cheers!!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast