Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

Quote Originally Posted by adib_han
    its already stated n clear..
    Now Even if your sensor is terned off, you can have landscape mode in browser.
    When you open a page, just go to Options>Display Opions>Rotate Screen
    and your browser will automatically go to landscape mode. To turn back to portrait, do same as described
    This function is usefull when your sensors are turned off and you want to view your webpages in landscape mode

I hope you understand

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

im not saying that im afraid to flash my phone.. i just hate reinstalling the apps i always use.. =) hope u understand.. im juz asking that this neuron will have neuron v2, v3, v4?? or this is the standalone version.. the only one?
    Flash This Version Nicely as recomended in "Release Notes" as this is the base version.
    After that if Neuron gets updates than follow as alinmdy22 said in previous page:
    It is not necessary to install again all your programs and do all the settings after reflash...
    All you have 2 do is when you do the flashing, disable the APE icon aka uda file and flash. It will remain all the setting and file you installed.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Flash This Version Nicely as recomended in "Release Notes" as this is the base version.
    After that if Neuron gets updates than follow as alinmdy22 said in previous page:
    It is not necessary to install again all your programs and do all the settings after reflash...
    All you have 2 do is when you do the flashing, disable the APE icon aka uda file and flash. It will remain all the setting and file you installed.
    ok.. can i ask sumthing??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok.. can i ask sumthing??
    What

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    What
    now im using asoutiyal lightning fast v6.. does xte neuron is much better than this cfw?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released (Now ROFS2 also available in French and German)

ovi store not working... Nd how can i update my maps to free ovi maps I try software update, but it says everything is update..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released (Now ROFS2 also available in French and German)

Quote Originally Posted by erieez_era
    ovi store not working... Nd how can i update my maps to free ovi maps I try software update, but it says everything is update..
    but mine is showing updates. see screenshot
    Anyways, u can download new maps 3.04 with WIFI from this forum itself.
    Also here is the new ovi store. Install it
    And one more thing, my preinstalled ovi store is also working. You might have done something wrong in flashing. Delete folders (resource,sys,system,private) from MMC and after that do a hard reset and your problems wil be fixed
    I am using XTE Neuron myself and I am not facing these problems

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

oh alright.. ill try that... ill delete these 4 folders.. and the hard reset it.
    Anyways thanks alot man.. it is an awesome FW ! =) I'm gonna stick to this forever... tired of changing now... this one seems perfect !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Okay, this ROM is awesome! Thank you! I just have one problem, and that's the fact that the browser crashes on me when I try to browse the internet.

Markus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Upakul i did what you said... now my music player can't search for songs...! -.-

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast