Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 115
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    no comment ! ! ! its like _______
    Bro, I dont like such comments, I you have to say something, say it clearly.
    It's a humble request

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    48
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

    Browser Landscape Added (Now get new options in browser, Options>Display Setting>Rotate Screen)
    can u tell me clearly??

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

    Quote Originally Posted by kyo86
    Browser Landscape Added (Now get new options in browser, Options>Display Setting>Rotate Screen)
    can u tell me clearly??
    its already stated n clear..

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

    Quote Originally Posted by adib_han
    neuron is better than xte 4.0??
    XTE 4.0 is good in it's own way (It was the last release from XTE: Xtreme Engineering Series)
    XTE Neuron is the first from XTE Neuron family (Comes with new stability mods and optimizations)
    According to my tests, XTE Neuron shows better performance than XTE 4.0!
    Well you try it yourself and reply

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    XTE 4.0 is good in it's own way (It was the last release from XTE: Xtreme Engineering Series)
    XTE Neuron is the first from XTE Neuron family (Comes with new stability mods and optimizations)
    According to my tests, XTE Neuron shows better performance than XTE 4.0!
    Well you try it yourself and reply
    xte 4.0 is final.. so, nthere will be updates 4 neuron?? im asking bcoz i dont like to flash phone too many times.. it annoying coz need to set up everythiing again..

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

    Quote Originally Posted by adib_han
    xte 4.0 is final.. so, nthere will be updates 4 neuron?? im asking bcoz i dont like to flash phone too many times.. it annoying coz need to set up everythiing again..
    Neuron is a tested release, it's not a beta version
    U can flash ur phone, sit back and relax, Neuron will not let u down

    Neuron will receive updates or new versions of Neuron will be released (like XTE Neuron: Navigation Edition) only after 26th april...
    Trust me, I flashed my phone 45+ times 2 make the firmware perfect and bug free

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

    Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Neuron is a tested release, it's not a beta version
    U can flash ur phone, sit back and relax, Neuron will not let u down

    Neuron will receive updates or new versions of Neuron will be released (like XTE Neuron: Navigation Edition) only after 26th april...
    Trust me, I flashed my phone 45+ times 2 make the firmware perfect and bug free
    im not saying that im afraid to flash my phone.. i just hate reinstalling the apps i always use.. =) hope u understand.. im juz asking that this neuron will have neuron v2, v3, v4?? or this is the standalone version.. the only one?

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    42
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

    Quote Originally Posted by adib_han
    im not saying that im afraid to flash my phone.. i just hate reinstalling the apps i always use.. =) hope u understand.. im juz asking that this neuron will have neuron v2, v3, v4?? or this is the standalone version.. the only one?

    as alinmdy22 said in previous page, it is not necessary to install again all your programs and do all the settings after reflash...
    All you have 2 do is when you do the flashing, disable the APE icon aka uda file and flash. It will remain all the setting and file you installed.

    I myself have tried it now 3 times and it works. Thanks alot for this beautiful cfw and the trick specified by alinmdy22

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    444
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

    BTW.. no theme effects ?!

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,318
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released

    Quote Originally Posted by erieez_era
    BTW.. no theme effects ?!
    Ofcourse there are theme effects. I just didn't think that its that important to mention in the post


 
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - XTE: Xtreme Engineering 1.O*Direct download link added*
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-24-2012, 02:13 PM
  2. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v40 - XTE: Xtreme Engineering 2.O*Now Online for Download!!!
    By Upakul in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 06:46 AM
  3. Nokia 5800 - RM356 V50 - mEnCFW Team By VIRUS_EGYPT ::.. Ready for Download ..::
    By VIRUS_EGYPT in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:51 AM
  4. Nokia 5800 - RM356 v50 - CFW v1.0 by PVFWteam - Final ver. Stable. No Bugs.
    By jinsk8r in forum Symbian S60V5 Custom Firmware / Cooking - Files and Releases
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:57 AM
  5. Jbak taskman final release?
    By phoneguy in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 01:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •