Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released (Neuron receives an Important Update!!!)

As Now new FW V.50 HAS RELeased .. Nor we can downgrade to v.40 ... ... It wud b Better if u Put Al your customization n performance modz of ths neuron cfw to v.50 ... ... We want neuron in v.50 .... ( acording to me neuron z awesome, by ths ovi store n al original apps was aso working which no cfw moder wud hv done til nw ) ...so .. Expecting New neuron v.50 from u ... With a stipes black theme ..... ..... One more thing - i hv recognised the T0UCH is very very responsive in this v.50 .... If u use any kinetic scr0oling mod t0uch may start to lag ... It ll be very perfect if u leave kinetic scrooling mod untouched .. Leave it as default . . H0pe u g0t my p0ing ..... ... .

Default Re: XTE Neuron: Final Release (The Last Standalone Neuron version)

That would really be great, I've just seen the changelog of this new firmware and I must say, I'm impressed!
    A CFW of v50 with some of the mods in Neuron, would be GREAT!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah.. we want neuron for v50...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Neuron: Released (Neuron receives an Important Update!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    As Now new FW V.50 HAS RELeased .. Nor we can downgrade to v.40 ... ... It wud b Better if u Put Al your customization n performance modz of ths neuron cfw to v.50 ... ... We want neuron in v.50 .... ( acording to me neuron z awesome, by ths ovi store n al original apps was aso working which no cfw moder wud hv done til nw ) ...so .. Expecting New neuron v.50 from u ... With a stipes black theme ..... ..... One more thing - i hv recognised the T0UCH is very very responsive in this v.50 .... If u use any kinetic scr0oling mod t0uch may start to lag ... It ll be very perfect if u leave kinetic scrooling mod untouched .. Leave it as default . . H0pe u g0t my p0ing ..... ... .
    The Kinetic Scrooling of neuron is already the Natural one! Its the original one supplied by Nokia in v40 firmware. Its not a modded at all bro.
    You can check it yourself! The file is "20021192.txt" in C:\private\10202be9\

Ya I will soon release XTE Innovate for v50 5800 users

Did u try the New Updated v40 Neuron: The final release?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

id tried for a day, then the v50 is out now.. im using the latest nokia original v50.. hopw u will create the cfw for v50 fast,,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can anyone tell me a product code that will work for a FOTA update from v40 to v50

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Upakul
    Can anyone tell me a product code that will work for a FOTA update from v40 to v50

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by adib_han
    Not working bro, my phone is still showing No Updates Available

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

try using NSU..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE Neuron: Final Release (Download Now!)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    i just flashed with nokia fw 50.0.0.5 ___ after that when i again flashed this cfw with new updated rofs. .... my fone was dead ! ___ just before this i was using neuron very fine but without your updated rofs. ......... now to repair back my fone i had to flash with v50 ... can u tell me wat happend where is the prob ? cant we downgrade fw ?
    ReAD THiS CAREFULY .... Upakul ... Bro. ... I was using neuron without your updated rofs .. It was very perfect hvnt had any single bug. .... But whn i flashed with updated rofs of neuron my phone was bricked ....... Can u tel me y? .. Is it the problem of new updated rofs ? Or it cant be downgrade to neuron ... Aftr flashing with v.50 ? ..

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast