Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 587
  1. #191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    595
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v6 (experience the difference)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciochy
    i now, but thill then (let's overite the file that is in charge of the tapping :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciochy
    i now, but thill then (let's overite the file that is in charge of the tapping :P)
    Till then
    Goto settings>phone>sensor settings>tapping control and uncheck both the options,
    Then
    Goto turning control and disable all options EXCEPT AUTO ROTATE DISPLAY.
    might be this will help

  2. #192
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v6 (experience the difference)

    could you change where the music player looks for music to E:\music? since nokia ovi suite syncs music to that folder.

    And also, why doesn't the "Share Online" button work? It's found in the menu that comes out when you press the button beside the XpressMusic logo.

  3. #193
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    53
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v6 (experience the difference)

    yes after dezactivating the rotations, got rid o the problem.

  4. #194
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v6 (experience the difference)

    A very big thanx to asoutiyal.
    Thanx bro for you I have been able to flash my NOKIA 5800.
    I just bought and never played with it.
    Now tell me can we enable the vibrate on locking and unlocking the screen?

  5. #195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    595
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v6 (experience the difference)

    Quote Originally Posted by esorotisk
    A very big thanx to asoutiyal.
    Thanx bro for you I have been able to flash my NOKIA 5800.
    I just bought and never played with it.
    Now tell me can we enable the vibrate on locking and unlocking the screen?
    Thanx. But it cannot be enabled without editing files in firmware files.

  6. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v6 (experience the difference)

    why does the orignal camera eats ram??

  7. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    595
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v6 (experience the difference)

    Quote Originally Posted by adib_han
    why does the orignal camera eats ram??
    Ask nokia about this. Just kidding, but i dont know.
    I think i wont be able to get a new update of this firmware, so take this as the last firmware.

  8. #198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    668
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v6 (experience the difference)

    Quote Originally Posted by asoutiyal
    Ask nokia about this. Just kidding, but i dont know.
    I think i wont be able to get a new update of this firmware, so take this as the last firmware.
    you mean this is the final release?

  9. #199
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    595
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v6 (experience the difference)

    Quote Originally Posted by adib_han
    you mean this is the final release?
    Ya.

  10. #200
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    152
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v6 (experience the difference)

    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoc
    could you change where the music player looks for music to E:\music? since nokia ovi suite syncs music to that folder.

    And also, why doesn't the "Share Online" button work? It's found in the menu that comes out when you press the button beside the XpressMusic logo.
    I would also vote for e:\Music,
    e:\Sounds should be used for ringtones
    Thanks,
    br
    Amber


 
Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 and N97 Theme # 1150 - Astro Red Exclusive by AJ23
    By pece1976 in forum Symbian S60v5 Themes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 01:21 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:25 PM
  3. Exclusive: Nokia 5230 Pictures
    By phattrance in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 05:43 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 and N97 theme #506 - S60 Theme Exclusive By AJ23
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v5 Themes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 07:44 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 10:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •