Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [NEW] - CFW for 5800 ... StoXLight v0.8 [12/04/2010]

@ Everyone:

...So, in this version i try to create a better cwf than my last! If something of my choice are not sharing by you i'm sorry for that...

I think there is not a perfect firmware, but we can fix togheter the elements that we don't like them on an "imperfect" version...

In my future version (i think it will call v0.9 :P) I will note all what you say... I work alone on all my firmwares and i don't know what you like more...

At this moment my cfw is better than last version and i love my choice about settings... So if anyone has a suggestion to correct my choice or improve the quality of the cfw he must only say in this topic and we will correct it togheter

Thank you for all!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by freddoo
    hey this has probably been asked before and i am really sorry, but this firmware looks so good , bad thing is i dont know what files to replace etc, i have V40 hacked (pnht) and i have downloaded all thre .zip files from here, but like i said, i dont knw what files i replace, or do i even replace the files ? help
    1. With jaf you use rofs2 and one the rofs3 that i posted... ("homes" and "themes")
    2. You replace these two files and flash your phone...

Note: Pay attention when you rename the files before flash

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

alright, i get you, but what do i replace ? like, yeah i got the 3 files, do i use them all ? and what files do i "overwrite" with the 3 files ?

I'am trying your firmware right nowFor now,ram is fair,theme animations little laggy(not your fault).Very nice startup screen and shutdown.Font is very nice,dont like too sensitive kinetic scroling and dont like too fast switching from vertical to horizontal modeWill use it for 2-3 days and see if it has any bugs and will report hereTnx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Little feedback from me for a while; i use rofs2 and rofs3 theme.

Graphic
    There are 4 themes, soundwaves black is corrupt. Also sound waves and sound waves blue are the same theme, right? love your Fonts too but it's so small for me coz i need sweet & big fonts. Startup animation (StoXlight loading image) is too bad & not elegance. i don't mean the sentence (stoxlight) but the graphic isn't professional :P

Performance
    Speed is very fast, awesome theme effects (fast running ) & KS optimized is nice for me, i like this. Free Ram 60.03 Mb using Ramblow after restart. Ramblow trial is fine after 2,3 times using. Camera so good.

Browser
    there is no bugs for 3,5G, more speed increase. the most important, we hate default bookmarks for google.it & msn.it and i'm sure, all non italian users (international users) will hate too. Don't be selfish mate

Others
    Just a suggestion 4 next release, menu arrange will loooks nice when it's consists of 9 folders such as Hack folder / settings in the root menu.

overall, appreciate for your hardwork. +1 for U mate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by freddoo
    alright, i get you, but what do i replace ? like, yeah i got the 3 files, do i use them all ? and what files do i "overwrite" with the 3 files ?
    yes.. u got 3 files here right?
    the filed that end with rofs2, and 2 rof3...

u need to use only one of rofs3. u can choose either u want home or theme..
    so, there are 2 file u gonna replace. rofs2 n rofs3..

gudluck bro..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sto88
    @ Everyone:

...So, in this version i try to create a better cwf than my last! If something of my choice are not sharing by you i'm sorry for that...

I think there is not a perfect firmware, but we can fix togheter the elements that we don't like them on an "imperfect" version...

In my future version (i think it will call v0.9 :P) I will note all what you say... I work alone on all my firmwares and i don't know what you like more...

At this moment my cfw is better than last version and i love my choice about settings... So if anyone has a suggestion to correct my choice or improve the quality of the cfw he must only say in this topic and we will correct it togheter

Thank you for all!!!

Speed n Performance is awesome in you cfw .... n the plus point i hvnt find ny bug till now ..... font is awesome n perfect matching wid all apps .... +1 for that ....in your next release use the same font ...... n u shud not hv to use sound wave theme of ny colour ... u bettr use theme like stripes pink .... default themes of n97 .. etc .. so by this any color of 5800 user can use it ... hope u got my point ! .... n u shud hv put apps which works flawlessly .. like britelight , winrar ,kill me , ramblow full version , auto installer , uninstaller , etc ! thats all most ppl want ! .... kinetic scrolling is ok for me ! ... more speed n graphics performance expecting from u in your next release Good Luck

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@sto88

Wonderful cfw dude!! +1 for u.. It's Fast and haven't found any bug till now..
    I like the theme effects but i do some modification on ur fw like changing the font (coz i prefer practical :P) and adding some apps like phone torch and paintpad..
    And thanx for making the ram blow using theme backgroun rather than its original background.. I hate it..

Oh and i wanna ask u something, which one is better, adding apps in Rofs2/Rofs3 or install apps to phone memory/memory card? Coz i dont want my phone become slow..

Overall nice job dude!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kyo86
    why all my song mp3 show in gallery?
    Feature Or Bug?
    mp3 show only (!!!) gallery- not in profile ringtones, not in alarm tones and not in message tones. show only aac-files. why?
    show only z:/data/sounds
    help!!!

Tony

I'm happy - i flashed another cfw-release!

sorry for my english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I flash like normal right?

And there are 3 files here. Which 2 am i supposed to use?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast