Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v3 (eng,german,hungarian) & v4 (eng & german)

ffff me man! its slow as mf...first i was think that caz theme...that theme is slow as hell...i change in mine then and bam!! my be u have c ram but dod its slow...i just flash it over mine...omg...but i try it! im not blinde i know how my menu and rotation was responding...omg im glad now...back to my baby i was right : ))))

but hey...u try your best! keep on going!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 Lightning Fast CFW v3 (eng,german,hungarian) & v4 (eng & german)

Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    ffff me man! its slow as mf...first i was think that caz theme...that theme is slow as hell...i change in mine then and bam!! my be u have c ram but dod its slow...i just flash it over mine...omg...but i try it! im not blinde i know how my menu and rotation was responding...omg im glad now...back to my baby i was right : ))))

but hey...u try your best! keep on going!
    Great, i was expecting the same reply from you. Anyways its not your fault, I have seen your replies in other threads too.
    Good luck with your own firmware.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by asoutiyal
    Great, i was expecting the same reply from you. Anyways its not your fault, I have seen your replies in other threads too.
    Good luck with your own firmware.
    i just say what i see man! im not blind one! i never would stick on slowr firmware...i was about to flash it, and i did...but noooo way man!
    thank u...u stick with yours i will with mine ; ) wish u good luck with speed off wounded turtle : )))

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ya that i can see, thats why 500 plus downloads here, and 100's in dotsis forum, Thats why 2 different language version releases by users.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

System --> u r the big nuttz i have seen on entire DAilyMoBiLe ... lol ... xpilotz cfw r shit ! a person who himself doesnt knw wats da use of admin cantrol .. keep on adding it ..... in all his cfw GPRS ... EDgE ... n 3G icon doesnt appears over it u said stay cool wid it ... lmao ! ..... Moreover ... stox cfw is fastest till now ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hahaha ok all of smart bumps....explane me then E:\FileRicevuti\ hahahahaha he didnt even change that...u are italian ?! what?!

take sto88 mode change it and what?! he is moder now??!
    change at-lest script init fool hahahaha...omg

its_me_harmeet...he dont wana say all so u lamers cant still hahahahha
    i can post u explanation but u are to dumb and u dont desire it hahahahaha
    and i have nokia 5800 navigation edition...i have gps with that xploit mode flying... so bump...take a look around...

i didnt say nothing to st088 i use that firmware but i dont like some custom modes...so i stick with this one!
    and admin control...dod....use google...i was reading before i get message with explanation...so boy! dont try writing something u dont know!

and if i was in sto88 place i would say somethnig to asoutiyal lamer...he was lazy even to change that files omg hahahahaha...so no comments for u...u stick with lamer...not with real ones who gives a shit what they are releasing...i wound make some topic and call it LAME TOPIC FOR LAME STILLER FIRMWARE but with custom modes hahahhahahahaha

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

last version is just awesome

*please make somewhere date displaying all the time or when in nongeneral mode
    *any way to add custom keyboard (z and y should be changed in my language... () - should be in number mode without touching uppercase)
    for me is working really faster

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@system32white

dude you wanna chill a bit your on every cfw thread complaining about its to slow or its been copied.every body is using the same mods thats been done by steven or NP just to name a few so most of the firmwares are gonna be the same except for a few changes.

And like numerous people have said to you,its all about choice if you dont like it dont use it but least these guys have tried to actually bring us cfw.

Of course will be waiting to try out your super firmware when it comes then we can bitch and moan to you that its got same mods as everyone else

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

How to enable videos in Real player in your V3 ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john1906
    @system32white

dude you wanna chill a bit your on every cfw thread complaining about its to slow or its been copied.every body is using the same mods thats been done by steven or NP just to name a few so most of the firmwares are gonna be the same except for a few changes.

And like numerous people have said to you,its all about choice if you dont like it dont use it but least these guys have tried to actually bring us cfw.

Of course will be waiting to try out your super firmware when it comes then we can bitch and moan to you that its got same mods as everyone else
    i didnt say im gona release one! and yea im complaining...! u make some and i will still it and im gona ask u then how do u feal?! how about that?! so...dont write and put my name on it...caz i will be writing back!
    and belive me i can write a lot...

just stick with this one and im happy! i didt say about steling i say about about f stealing!!!

---like he stel all work didnt even reneme?!---
    hahahahaha so stick with this line! and this is the point!
    i never write single word of which one to chose, but i say schose xploit one...get me?! if u cant write some serius and smart answer dont even bother with it...make moods, flash your firmware, stay cool!

dont repoint my words! i know what i write and why i write!

PEACE! maN : )

and dont flash lamer verison! waith to him to change somethnig...just that files

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast