Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE: Xtreme Engineering 2.O ***Coming Soon***

Hope you'll include AutoInstaller, BatchUninstall & Ramblow in your next version...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

why did u put so much stuff in man!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah exactly .. Do n0t put ny application .. In Z .. Espcly Xplore .... opera ,10 final is out put that ..+ latest maps Only .... , and the theme in screen sh0ts is nt gud luking .... Use orange theme .. Or stripes pink

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

please add czech language

d2d

Please release a version without any inbuilt applications & if possible update maps to 3.04 on z drive !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Plz add add thai language

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

why dont you put it?it is very east once you have learned to do it..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE: Xtreme Engineering 2.O ***Coming Soon with new improvements***

man! put like some empty firmware anything in! just with modification!
    without ovi maps, im games and shit...GARMIN is best, why do u ppl always use ovi maps, omg...and u can manually updates ovi maps...hahaha omg!
    why do i even bother whit this...and your firmware must be slow as hell...put more applications in...make it massive hahaha!!
    i belive u have some cool modification but, boy! live that crapy stuff out...two browsers?! x plore and file browser? yea... : )))
    make some light, profesional...i can put the rest!

and serious...if u continu making some new firmware u never gona stop
    that releases...like evry two days new stuff...all same but wih little modification, like scroll is not fast but its fast, and kinda slow, but its fast hahahaha!! all mods are done, now there is a little details...and that can take forever in makeing firmware!!!

now there is just a two kinda firmwares! ligt one and massiv one!
    i prefer to say...for kinds and serious one!

and i bet u know what do i like! and i bet u dont care what do i like but i just wana say it would be beather if u make some ligh one!
    like sto88 did, or exploit....sto have ultra best one..but have a fex stuff that i dont like...but man! that firmware is like ultra light...even have one theme...if u like some put it in...pff simple...we have a tons sis files.themes and applications!

but....when u grow up u gona realise that phone is just for makeing calls and sending messages and evry one like sweet peformance, and speed!
    so start with that...why do i need miror on phone?!?! man, i have bounch a mirors in home...and all kinda a patches! but...have fun man!
    and dont get bussy so much, live a life a bit

d2d

Default Re: XTE: Xtreme Engineering 2.O ***Coming Soon with new improvements***

Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    man! put like some empty firmware anything in! just with modification!
    without ovi maps, im games and shit...GARMIN is best, why do u ppl always use ovi maps, omg...and u can manually updates ovi maps...hahaha omg!
    why do i even bother whit this...and your firmware must be slow as hell...put more applications in...make it massive hahaha!!
    i belive u have some cool modification but, boy! live that crapy stuff out...two browsers?! x plore and file browser? yea... : )))
    make some light, profesional...i can put the rest!

and serious...if u continu making some new firmware u never gona stop
    that releases...like evry two days new stuff...all same but wih little modification, like scroll is not fast but its fast, and kinda slow, but its fast hahahaha!! all mods are done, now there is a little details...and that can take forever in makeing firmware!!!

now there is just a two kinda firmwares! ligt one and massiv one!
    i prefer to say...for kinds and serious one!

and i bet u know what do i like! and i bet u dont care what do i like but i just wana say it would be beather if u make some ligh one!
    like sto88 did, or exploit....sto have ultra best one..but have a fex stuff that i dont like...but man! that firmware is like ultra light...even have one theme...if u like some put it in...pff simple...we have a tons sis files.themes and applications!

but....when u grow up u gona realise that phone is just for makeing calls and sending messages and evry one like sweet peformance, and speed!
    so start with that...why do i need miror on phone?!?! man, i have bounch a mirors in home...and all kinda a patches! but...have fun man!
    and dont get bussy so much, live a life a bit
    Bro edit the firmware & remove all applications from z except ovi maps !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XTE: Xtreme Engineering 2.O ***Coming Soon with new improvements***@ UPAKUL

Sir ...please Include all the default sound waves Theme .........
    Please ...Its a request sir .......
    I am using 5800 red colour ...But In xte 1 I am not able to get my default sound waves red theme ........Please Include all the default Sound waves theme as like in Pro Edition 2 ..
    THAT IS -
    ENABLING 5800 RED COLOUR USERS TO USE ALL THE DEFAULT SOUND WAVES THEME

HOPE U GET WHAT I MEAN .........
    THANK U ..........HOPE U INCLUDE THIS IN XTE 2 .........
    THANK U SIR .......
    U ROCK SIR !!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast