Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XFW - Xploit Machine Edition

Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    i didnt mean nothing bad to u man! u are cool one i just say some stuff! i will answer u if i know any time, and its cool that u are asking, im asking to and that stuff - i am eager to learn and experiment things on my own- its cool eater...some other ppl are lazy to move...and especially to edit firmware by them self
    u are cool, dont wory!
    hey, thats alright bro...i know u dint mean any offence...

by the way, i hadnt noticed the different homescreens i have in this FW. But, when i try Full Page and Navigation homescreen, the homescreens are getting messed with some blank buttons appearing at the bottom of my screen and nothng else...how do i fix this myself? Appreciate if you can guide me here...cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hm, u did something wrong! no black buttons on mine! i just try it! i try everything and i find 0 bug!
    its working pefrfect!

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,18498.0.html here u will find 6 workinh home screens, but they are working, u did something wrong

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I got problem while trying surfing using wifi, since it will disconnect everytime when opening browser ( I was tried both opera mobile 10 & original nokia browser). Is that bug ?

TQ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I remember commenting for your very first f.w. that it needs critical work as it was buggy. Its been a long time from theire and your latest f.w. is still buggy. See i am not trying to criticize your work but dont release something which is not complete. Using the key tags "highly optimised" aint advisible when you yourself can see the amount of buggy issues people report. Their is no point in adding more bugs than nokia allready does ..lol dont compete with nokia on dat one ;-)

i usually refrain from online criticisms especially with developers like you who devote precious time and energy in modding for others. You are doing a good work and i respect that but you see instead of wasting time in decorating your poster and keying words like "fast" "highly optimised" you should focus on your f.w. testing rather releasing and leave the testing on other people especially the new ones.

Best of luck. I hope you wont disappoint again and would take the criticism in good faith.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi xploit machine...as the v50 is released for nokia 5800...so can you please cook this version also....cause you are a really good cooker....i'm still using your cfw happily..i hope you'll consider me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Please dont PM me as im no more on symbian, i have moved to N900 .. i have erased all the symbian mods / contents. sorry. tcare bye

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011