Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XFW - Xploit Machine Edition

Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    that Administrator Control Support is for wi fi, calls, some settings...car kit...some remote options... its for all kind a options, give u some pass and stuff...no specific details..but its good : ))) just that! its like a little secret... ; ) its not problem for me to be on, and symbol no boder me! and only this firmware have that options...it unique...i like unique : )

this is the simple, fast, high stability firmware, much improvements from beta one...i have beta and i know!

this firmware + best taskman+ filebrowser (kick ass stuff, best f tool) like, tool can do everything + some light easy theme

pff and u have the best firmware!

all mods are already done, and modified, there is no new one, for now!
    so...if u want simple fast firmware and later to install needed applications use this one! u not gona be disappointed!
    ( its miss just other language except english, but +100 for that to, i dont need any other language, english is main language, im for serbia and i love english language i hate mine, so f confusing, english is simple and clear )

if u want firmware with all main and important stuff already in, use sto88
    i dont like do few stuff in, like some small stuff, searching song from profile and...other small, but except that is perfect, serious, light, without themes, just fast...i have it!

i recommended that two! FOR SERIOUS PPL!

xploit one are more serious but light
    just how i like

sto88 have a basic firmware, serious to, with basic needed applications.

now, which stuff u like more, u chose!

.::this is for ppl that are wondering which one to chose::.

one more recomendation, read first what aplication is for, there is like a tons aplication and half of them hellp like none...just a few are hellpuful...and not signed, so u need hacked phone

i think i miss section and stuff...but i must write this! sorry xploit for used space

.::cookers should make some firmware for kids, tons of themes and stuff, games and stuff::.
    and some light for serious one, who dont play the game on the phone...
    if every cooker make firmware how do we like, it would be like tons of firmware all same but with small
    exceptions, like default theme and stuff..and that wouldn't be any more custom firmware, that would be a CUSTOM WISHES FIRMWARE...hahaha!!
    one exceptions! _custom wishes firmware_ can be done for nooobs! like really noobs, who dont even know how to use some editor and stuff...

this forum is like personal garage for all needed files...u need one day two read...2 to practice, and on 4th day u have your own firmware! but if u are ( lazy bubms, or whatever, xploit sad that ) u just waith for _custom wishes firmware_ : )))

so _custom wishes firmware_ lovers! lets wait for exploit to make some new one ; )) hahahahaha!! WE WANT FASTERRRR one! ))

xploit can u make one to cook for me, like i dont wana push any button at all ; )
    and i wana free charge hack so i dont have phone bill
    and i wana all girls numbers on my phone when i press button...
    i dont like color of my phone, its black with silver, can u change it?!
    and i wana 500 ram on c ; ) and i dont want to pay... hahahaha

xploit u are the man, i dont know where did u get all that stuff and how did u manage it, but i dont care, its good, if u dont like other ppl, u send ME link with new custom firmware, every time u make new one, in my personal messages ; )
    and if i dont like it, or i find bug i will post u : )))
    .::PEACE MaN ::.
    Well said...yes i do agree...there is a limit to be always dependent on someone else's CFW...i mean how far can one get shameless keeping ones big fat ass seated wherever it is...not even attempting one by themelves....i do agree i have used 2 firmwares(both by Xploit - XFW and Xploit Machine Edition) but now i have decided to make my own firmware the way i want it so that i can be less dependent on such good ppl like Xploit. Thats the reason i have been asking crazy questions to System32White coz i am a real dummy in all these but you know what...i am eager to learn and experiment things on my own....thanks a bunch Xploit and System32White....you guys really rock!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by coolzhunkie
    Well said...yes i do agree...there is a limit to be always dependent on someone else's CFW...i mean how far can one get shameless keeping ones big fat ass seated wherever it is...not even attempting one by themelves....i do agree i have used 2 firmwares(both by Xploit - XFW and Xploit Machine Edition) but now i have decided to make my own firmware the way i want it so that i can be less dependent on such good ppl like Xploit. Thats the reason i have been asking crazy questions to System32White coz i am a real dummy in all these but you know what...i am eager to learn and experiment things on my own....thanks a bunch Xploit and System32White....you guys really rock!!!!!!!!!!
    i didnt mean nothing bad to u man! u are cool one i just say some stuff! i will answer u if i know any time, and its cool that u are asking, im asking to and that stuff - i am eager to learn and experiment things on my own- its cool eater...some other ppl are lazy to move...and especially to edit firmware by them self
    u are cool, dont wory!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hello , dos - Optimised 3G/GSM/UMTS Signals. iradiate more than standard signal/configuration? its incrases SAR score?
    i use my phone only on gsm because it says that it iradiate less than umts/3.5g.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

.::XFW - Xploit Machine Edition::.
    .:: http://hotfile.com/dl/36179333/30fb5...tem32.rar.html :::.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

new boot gif BAD ASS!! ty dod ( he know who )
    new font ( bad ass one )
    mrG spin slide effect last one!

and u cant put the rest!
    and i will not flash my phone any more, i will stuck with this one : )))

BUG FIX IT!
    Hi, congratulations for the beautiful work! You are the best programmers of Symbian that I know! Could you make available a version in Portuguese from Brazil?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by welbongz
    sir xm why is that after flashing there is an error showing up when pressing the red button. the dialer wont even show up. im a big fan of ur works and i regret that i cant this xfw of urs... is there a compatibility issue or something? coz ive tried flashing my tube for about 8 times now with this xfw but still a "qte debug pre..." something error shows up...thanks!
    plz read the posts! there is a link for fixed version, dont just read first and last page

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by alexvrs
    Hi, congratulations for the beautiful work! You are the best programmers of Symbian that I know! Could you make available a version in Portuguese from Brazil?
    here is exploit skeleton...u just try reverse way...not removing...adding

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c=18516.0....u need firmware on your language to

and exploit is the main, he did all job i just did the bug stuff....he is master mind : ))

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

here is exploit skeleton...u just try reverse way...not removing...adding

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c=18516.0....u need firmware on your language to

and exploit is the main, he did all job i just did the bug stuff....he is master mind : ))
    ok, thank you very much for the attention. But I don't understand very well of programming and of english language.. (LOL)..mas I thank for the great work in custom firmware !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

where is the fixed version?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EzerchE
    release this, when you finished your job...

qtn_debug_pe_failed_at_startup
    download firmware from my post, u have link!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thx i find it. is there any way to add turkish writing language and predictive text files? (not main language, only keyboard and predictive)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast