Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: CFW: Extreme Engineering 1.O Releasing shortly!

overwrite Symbian OS with Android !!!!
    Ha! Extreme Engineering huh?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i only want one thing... please release it soon... lolz.. isn't this thing wanted by all>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I can only request to Bring something positively new in all these tons and tons of custom CFWs,
    1.Preferably 1 light background theme, because all the modders for unknown reasons integrate dark background themes. some Gold Themes freeware by pazero are also welcome..
    2. Include apps only which can autostart themselves from Rofs, That which cannot autostart like JBak, The Pencil becomes useless putting on rofs...
    3. Rest you decide better, after all you are the collector of all mods.
    4. Dont increase the startup sound...
    5. Try to improve the camera quality even better, that's the weakest part of 5800.
    If you can successfully integrate hindi then very good, NO, LILLIAN'S V11 FW PACK IS NOT WORKING, IT MESSES UP HINDI CHARACTERS, Apple tried for it and I've posted the results.(T9 not necessary)

Dont make it too much Fancy in look Vice, it kills the charm of using the phone, when it comes to Performance or Appearance, always select performace...

Eagerly waiting...
    and Thanks for reading this crap

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

please add HINDI and i dont want any applications...just make file size minimum as like xploitemachine's...coz its really very fast...if you'll use smartworkspace for modifying hs then it will really extreame engg.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I would also go for speed and light weight.
    Important patches (suppress beep, no led, restart powerbutton, call log 365 days,... - though everyone can add for themselves).
    I am very impressed by appleorange's V7 at the moment.
    Just neede to remove the startup sound and would need to add very short startup animation for speed reasons.
    I also do not need any other homescreen than the contacts bar.
    Important apps for me: JBAK, btswitch, Smartworkspace (would be cool to have it predefined with apps to use the whole screen).
    Or a gdesk theme as default "Theme" (there is a new version out, it's on sourceforge now).
    I am also very impressed by ramblow because the main problem of all CFW is: By modifying startup apps you get plenty of RAM upon start but after 1.2 days it drops down to 20. Using ramblow on apple's CFW it stays rather high.
    iVertigo theme is also very beautiful, too bad the homescreen buttons are not transparent.
    I would also vote for a white theme (preferably a very simple one) as well as a plain black theme, both with transparent buttons on homescreen and default icons for min. memory usage (along with iVertigo for the stylish people).
    One note on theme effects: Love the existence of it but the one's i have seen up to now are just overkill because they pack so many different transitions in. I would love to have only one kind of transition (but a stylish one, e.g. like a swipe).
    As everyone uses his phone in different ways it's hard to keep everyone satisfied with a CFW.
    I started modifying other CFWs just 2 days ago, and I guess many others just don't dare it (fear of bricking phone).
    I was able to successfully add german in and so I will do with future CFWs, slowly digging into it.

So, a high stable, lightweight, full feature packed CFW where I can remove e.g. other homescreens, change wallpapers etc. would be the one I prefer.

One note: Would also be cool to add some stylish default tones (messaging, ringtone, email, alarm clock) instead of the default ones.
    And maybe some good wallpapers.

Looking forward to see your personal CFW soon.
    Thanks for all you work for the community.

Best regards
    Amber

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Give Your Best Shot Over SPEED, PERFORMANCE, OPTIMISiNG, ETC .. Rathr Thn Giving Importance To AppearinG, CUSTOMiSiNG GRAPHiCAY ... I only Want ... Make us Feel That Your Cfw is FasTest ever ......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    Give Your Best Shot Over SPEED, PERFORMANCE, OPTIMISiNG, ETC .. Rathr Thn Giving Importance To AppearinG, CUSTOMiSiNG GRAPHiCAY ... I only Want ... Make us Feel That Your Cfw is FasTest ever ......
    agree with performance and speed, but i would like to see some sweet appearing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

update pls....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i want only 1 theme as i dont want to make phone laggy, that theme could be newblack by babi with custom icons(not v2), and only single homescreen ie, fingeruse. And no nonsense applications that can be installed manually afterwards. Integrate only essential apps like rompatcher, taskman, updated ovi store and all. No need to put the branding image at the startup. Hope this firmware will be the best, fastest and the most clean firmware. Thanx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

faster ui
    fast rotation mod
    kinetic scrolling fixed
    remove some apps and games
    KEEP dictionary app and voice recorder too
    custom startup logo (s60 black) and custom themes (anything dark, maybe iVertigo)
    black media bar..
    phone torch in Z:
    many HS as possible.. most important: orange+ navigation bar (satio) and omnia HD.. i dont like voda HS.
    better cam pics
    many languages: english, italian, arabic, german, french.
    and thanXXXXXXX also anything else is welcomed )

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast