Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XFW - Symbian Beta

Over all .. best ones..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hehehe! u should put some more new cool stuff, like multiple effect chose and stuff...if is that possible and my be xplore preinstal! if u can! your patches are simple and easy to use, and if u have some new ones coll ones, if u want u can share with us
    best firmware!

and u didnt answer me did u use last mod for Rotation sensor?! or there is some faster mode?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by neoviktor
    Could make a Brazilian Portuguese? Language code 76, Product Code: 0578212 (RED).
    I've tried to add language myself, followed every guide, but everytime the portuguese input keyboards just disappear!
    Full-Screen QWERTY, mini-QWERTY, Handwrite input, this 3 disappears. Only alphanumeric stay.

THanks for the excelent work
    Hi, I had a similar problem with german language pack on the applefruit v7.
    The german addon pack I found here in the language addon thread was not working (could select language but it did not change anything, also the input keyboard was messed up).
    So I started comparing the language addon pack with another "germanized" theme and found some missing files.
    After adding them, it suddenly worked.
    I edited languages.txt to include german (03) and replaced the ecom-2-0.spi with the one from the original firmware.
    Pic below.
    I think this could solve your problem, too (especially the "peninput..." files and the ecom...spi file).
    Of course you have to use the "76" instead of "03" files.
    Br
    Amber

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

+1 mate, thank you for the CFW

Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    hehehe! u should put some more new cool stuff, like multiple effect chose and stuff...if is that possible and my be xplore preinstal! if u can! your patches are simple and easy to use, and if u have some new ones coll ones, if u want u can share with us
    best firmware!

and u didnt answer me did u use last mod for Rotation sensor?! or there is some faster mode?!
    X-plore IS preinstalled. This CFW doesn't need too many preinstalled applications as it's made for being customizable for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by system32white
    i just try NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE (speaking in my name) i dont like it!
    so much stuff that i newer use. its true that is fast, and all that stuff that say it is!
    but, i like the font do, so i have it and i put it in this version of firmware
    so! im back on this firmware! and i looooove it!
    one more! i try all that BS application ramblow and speedgonzales stuff no point of using them, it doesn't speed your phone at all, or my be it does, but its a very small differences.

SO if u are serious and u dont use dont phone for i dont know what use this symbian. Its fast and have all stuff that u need. if u are boy and u like playing and stuff use some other firmware with all that stuff!
    This firmware can be used by serious business man who want all performance boost. that my opinion dont get angry or something!

and if u want that font and spin slide effect in this firmware i can put link
    You could customize this CFW yourself and add spin slide effects and anything else you want.
    A CFW can have only one set of effects as far as I know.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

One query on this version . In the DME and V 4 edition ones was required to delete some files etc . Is that not required with this version ??

jje

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Magnumutz
    X-plore IS preinstalled. This CFW doesn't need too many preinstalled applications as it's made for being customizable for everyone.You could customize this CFW yourself and add spin slide effects and anything else you want.
    A CFW can have only one set of effects as far as I know.
    yea! i put spin slide and some new fonts! and x plore becouse there is no one pereinstaled! fast and customizes CFW : )) and i put ttpod and i already write all stuff that u write : )
    i just ask for some NEW cool stuff, and u can read that to not for applications, i ask for some new mods...more faster rotation sensor and stuff, some rompatches... if there is some new ones : ) and if xploit want to share so....u just rewrite my words! if u want link with spnislide effects and fonts from 7th custom firmware write me and i will put link

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys...how

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Guys...how and where to add new themes in firmware

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

download sis and install it!
    example: White Pro Aqua [lite] - Pizero Design - s60v5.sis
    if u want that?! or u need something else?!
    describe your question

ok one more question, if i get right this is latest firmware from Xploit Machine ?!
    i cant keepet any more , every day new firmware and i want the best : ))
    this one is still best around : )

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast