Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ramisumi'sFW-My own cookedfirmware for N97 21.0.45 v24 Rompatcher autorun fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by dist4rbed
    Mate ramisumi can you support me with Gallery Mod,Music Player Mod,Java permision mod,Heap Size Mod. Upload them here if you please .

    One question whats is heap size and java permision mod ?
    Dear I can only help if my rofs2 have any bugs or my starter_non_critical_1.rsc have any bugs., For the Mods, You can check the thread by upakul. Because everybody have limited time to deal things.Regards.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    46
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ramisumi'sFW-My own cookedfirmware for N97 21.0.45 v24 Rompatcher autorun fixed

    You rompatcher patch for N97 in "starter_non_critical_1.rsc" doesn't work properly because the default WEB BROWER is dependent on z:\sys\bin\provisioningsc.exe, which you removed to loadup "z:\sys\bin\rompatcherauto.exe". Also there is another bug with the "starter_background_apps.rsc", again you cannot remove "z:\sys\bin\clockapp.exe" because the GPS timing server depends on it. When any kind of GPS task is done SMART2GO assumes "z:\sys\bin\clockapp.exe" is running. None of the rompatcher auto start mods work properly on N97 / N97 mini, or 5800, they all interfere with critical applications. Read the Nokia Resource Management SDK it states no application can be auto started on Z:\ unless they are included in the resource file "starter_non_critical_1.rsc". In other words all files loaded in "starter_non_critical_1.rsc" are critical is the phones subsystem. So trying to add rompatcherauto.exe to that file will cause dependency issues somewhere. That also goes for "starter_background_apps.rsc", read Nokia's Developer Resource Management SDK it explains it. To me because of that its better to just install patcherShadow.ldd and patcher.ldd in Z:\sys\bin and the sign Rompatcher+ 2.3 lite and install it into C:\

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ramisumi'sFW-My own cookedfirmware for N97 21.0.45 v24 Rompatcher autorun fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by fataqui
    You rompatcher patch for N97 in "starter_non_critical_1.rsc" doesn't work properly because the default WEB BROWER is dependent on z:\sys\bin\provisioningsc.exe, which you removed to loadup "z:\sys\bin\rompatcherauto.exe". Also there is another bug with the "starter_background_apps.rsc", again you cannot remove "z:\sys\bin\clockapp.exe" because the GPS timing server depends on it. When any kind of GPS task is done SMART2GO assumes "z:\sys\bin\clockapp.exe" is running. None of the rompatcher auto start mods work properly on N97 / N97 mini, or 5800, they all interfere with critical applications. Read the Nokia Resource Management SDK it states no application can be auto started on Z:\ unless they are included in the resource file "starter_non_critical_1.rsc". In other words all files loaded in "starter_non_critical_1.rsc" are critical is the phones subsystem. So trying to add rompatcherauto.exe to that file will cause dependency issues somewhere. That also goes for "starter_background_apps.rsc", read Nokia's Developer Resource Management SDK it explains it. To me because of that its better to just install patcherShadow.ldd and patcher.ldd in Z:\sys\bin and the sign Rompatcher+ 2.3 lite and install it into C:\
    Dear you are mistaken. 5800's starter_non_critical_1.rsc posted by steven25 is flawlessly running on many tester's phones, You may not aware of it. I myself running the Default web browser with no bugs, I haven't remove the clockapp from my starter_non_critical.rsc. I don't know what you are trying to say. But I'm sure my starter_non_critical_1.rsc have no bugs left than the previous version, which is posted by steven25 and that was only for 5800, but mistakably copied by some N97 users and found bugs. But thats also working well on 5800s. You are just having read the books, But we have done with practicality. And all users know it. You may know that a version of starter_non_critical_1 is lying in core file also. May you haven't looked into, Because no books mentioned it only practically anybody can look into, But no body posted it so you guys can't check it. But all users here rely on PNHT.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    377
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ramisumi'sFW-My own cookedfirmware for N97 21.0.45 v24 Rompatcher autorun fixed

    No bugs found here yet. Except for voice command. I dont have it (maybe this is a diff mod). I just use Vlingo .Sorry for offtopic.

    Ok , i see one more bug, when i edit my favorite contacts, the picture doesn't show on HS. And there should be only the first name, but still shows the first and last name.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ramisumi'sFW-My own cookedfirmware for N97 21.0.45 v24 Rompatcher autorun fixed

    Now, I trying your firmware.
    my photo viewer display all picture (even in sistem folders)
    my bussy circle still same (green circle)
    and what are File Transfer Mod and Heap Size Mod?

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    118
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ramisumi'sFW-My own cookedfirmware for N97 21.0.45 v24 Rompatcher autorun fixed

    Thanks for the update! I just tested. The fav. contact lists works fine, but still can't soft or hard reset unless using the buttons to hard reset.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ramisumi'sFW-My own cookedfirmware for N97 21.0.45 v24 Rompatcher autorun fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by aznboix
    Thanks for the update! I just tested. The fav. contact lists works fine, but still can't soft or hard reset unless using the buttons to hard reset.
    Thanks bro for testing it. I'm also satisfied if you also. I haven't tried to reset but sure it will easiely do that. Thanks again for testing it and for yur feedback.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    118
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ramisumi'sFW-My own cookedfirmware for N97 21.0.45 v24 Rompatcher autorun fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by ramisumi
    Thanks bro for testing it. I'm also satisfied if you also. I haven't tried to reset but sure it will easiely do that. Thanks again for testing it and for yur feedback.
    no problem, just please PM when the bug free is available

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    129
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ramisumi'sFW-My own cookedfirmware for N97 21.0.45 v24 Rompatcher autorun fixed

    Dear *#7370# is working flawlessly on my phone. I have tried 3 times and it shows no problems.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    98
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Ramisumi'sFW-My own cookedfirmware for N97 21.0.45 v24 Rompatcher autorun fixed

    sorry but before trying it .. is the languages included in this file. i'm afraid i will lose Arabic language when installing this ??
    my mobile is n97 black - RM 505 v 21-0-045/ language group 15


 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •