Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 172
  1. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    357
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: 5800 Pro Edition V1-2

    taylor...i wait for new fw made by you !!! you work for new fw ?

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: 5800 Pro Edition V1-2

    Quote Originally Posted by koshko0
    taylor...i wait for new fw made by you !!! you work for new fw ?
    Testing is already ...

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: New!!! 5800 Pro Edition V3

    5800 Pro Edition V3 finis!
    See the first page!

  4. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    37
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New!!! 5800 Pro Edition V3

    Mr. Taylor, does your pro edition v3 has and english language, it's not specify in your info.

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: New!!! 5800 Pro Edition V3

    Quote Originally Posted by ericsonalma
    Mr. Taylor, does your pro edition v3 has and english language, it's not specify in your info.
    Sorry!

    -Language Packs: English, German, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Russian, Romanian, Bulgarian

    Thanks!!!!!!

  6. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    42
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New!!! 5800 Pro Edition V3

    I got a problem after I flashed this to my 5800. When I connects it to my computer (Windows 7) it says that the "USB device is not recognized"

    Any suggestions for making it work?

    Anyways, its awesome and really fast startup, thanks!

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    141
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New!!! 5800 Pro Edition V3

    I want the red transparent theme only from this fw. To add it to my own cfw. So which files i need to copy after extracting? Or may b if u have sis file of theme then plz provide

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: New!!! 5800 Pro Edition V3

    Quote Originally Posted by SatchBoogie
    I got a problem after I flashed this to my 5800. When I connects it to my computer (Windows 7) it says that the "USB device is not recognized"

    Any suggestions for making it work?

    Anyways, its awesome and really fast startup, thanks!
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...ic,1792.0.html


  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: New!!! 5800 Pro Edition V3

    Quote Originally Posted by nachiket_daily
    I want the red transparent theme only from this fw. To add it to my own cfw. So which files i need to copy after extracting? Or may b if u have sis file of theme then plz provide
    Black, blue, red transparent: http://www.mediafire.com/?xnmzmzdwezm

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    505
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    2

    Default Re: New!!! 5800 Pro Edition V3



 
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nokia 5800 and N97 Theme # 960 - Golden Personal Remake by Zylam Marex
    By Zylam Marex in forum Symbian S60v5 Themes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:20 AM
  2. Nokia 5800 and N97 Theme #774 - 2012 No escape by Oriko
    By pece1976 in forum Symbian S60v5 Themes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 07:50 PM
  3. can't change the keyboard lang at sygic 7.71 [on 5800 v21]
    By enemia in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 01:53 PM
  4. Nokia 5800 and N97 Themes #639 - 2012 by Orriko
    By pece1976 in forum Symbian S60v5 Themes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 09:02 AM
  5. Nokia 5800 and N97 Theme #527 - NEW OS (os remake) By Babi
    By nasua in forum Symbian S60v5 Themes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 04:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •