Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800XM CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens: v40.0.007TE by PedroCst

Before flash your phone, I reccommend you install .sis file (only for ones will update to v40.0.007TE) and backup your phone (except files - copy the ones you need to computer - and memory card). I also reccommend you to uninstall apps/themes/games that are already on Z:\ drive. If your language is not English, I reccommend you to install .sis above (v40.0.007TE only) and change names to your language only AFTER FLASHING.

I ready to flash, but since this is important and i not understand, hope u cn explain to me. Can u give me ur msn so tat easier for me to contact u about the process?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800XM CFW (34 languages!) with video and screens: v40.0.007TE by PedroCst

Quote Originally Posted by PedroCst
    IMPORTANT (before flashing)!!!
    Before flash your phone, I reccommend you install .sis file (only for ones will update to v40.0.007TE) and backup your phone (except files - copy the ones you need to computer - and memory card). I also reccommend you to uninstall apps/themes/games that are already on Z:\ drive. If your language is not English, I reccommend you to install .sis above (v40.0.007TE only) and change names to your language only AFTER FLASHING.
    Which .sis file do i have to install?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think this is not clear to us which .sis file do you recommend to install and why.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by atrufinibr
    I've tried to install but appeared an error saying that was missing or corrupted flash files, something like that...

What's this ?

(I Use JAF)
    This happens because I've mencioned to DOWNLOAD ALWAYS RED PRODUCT CODES BECAUSE ROFS3...

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonchua0
    nw mean i cn read chinese and write chinese in my hp if u flash ur firmware
    Yes, you can. The only difference between Chinese and the others is Chinese version doesn't have 3 themes, or I couldn't put special fonts there...

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonchua0

I ready to flash, but since this is important and i not understand, hope u cn explain to me. Can u give me ur msn so tat easier for me to contact u about the process?
    I mean, there is a .sis file above the first photo, because, if you don't install this before backup your phone, you won't have Zylam Marex's Refined Menu (restart phone before backup).
    You'll see it's weird because you won't be able to see any icon, because they are already directed to future files on Z:\ drive.
    I also reccommend you to put File manager shortcut on homescreen, in case you won't be able by Menu...

Cheers!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey Pedro! I love this CFW! the only problem I have is that the T9 function when smsing is gone? I am using your Scandinavian version. How do I get it back! Please help! Awesome work mate!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mortanius
    Hey Pedro! I love this CFW! the only problem I have is that the T9 function when smsing is gone? I am using your Scandinavian version. How do I get it back! Please help! Awesome work mate!
    Can you tell me what's your language, to see if I need to reupload CFW without that bug?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sure thing. The language is Danish. Thanks for looking into this!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi PedroCst,

in Euro3 edition Slovak T9 does not work as well. Only English T9 is working. There must be a hitch somewhere. I will try to flash tomorrow again and will see directly after flashing if it's working or not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0metheus
    Hi PedroCst,

in Euro3 edition Slovak T9 does not work as well. Only English T9 is working. There must be a hitch somewhere. I will try to flash tomorrow again and will see directly after flashing if it's working or not.
    But there, you are right! Slovak is missing! I'll fix this and then I'll let you know!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i cant found my hp code at the navifirm there, why
    5800 RM-356 Country Variant Italy IT Blue store v2
    this is my code, thk.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast