Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 RM-428 40.2.005 Pre Hacked

pone una guia por favor como hacer ya que casi mate el tel y la verdad me interesa mucho la mod. si lo subo con el phoenix no inicia no se ke estar mal

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin230290
    pone una guia por favor como hacer ya que casi mate el tel y la verdad me interesa mucho la mod. si lo subo con el phoenix no inicia no se ke estar mal
    Google Translate : please put a guide how to make it almost kills the phone and the truth I'm interested in mod. if I go with the phoenix does not start ke not be wrong

Please speak in English. It is required by our forum rules. Use Google Translate (http://translate.google.com/) if you're not very good with English. However, to answer your question, use JAF instead of Phoenix. It is easier. Here's the guide. (http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,17667.0.html)

Por favor, hable en Inglés. Es requerido por las normas de nuestro foro. Utilice Google Translate (http://translate.google.com/) si usted no es muy buena con Inglés. Sin embargo, para responder a su pregunta, JAF utilizar en lugar de Phoenix. Es más fácil. Aquí está la guía. (http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php/topic, 17667.0.html)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

and try to do it but it happens that when you are starting the process on jaf tells me that I can downgrade my phone died. and the truth it scares me. if someone did with rm-428 please can help me with a mini guide. or change any file name or as you did please help i need the hack.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi , is it possible to add korean and japanese character sets? i hate to see those dammned squares when i listen to kpop or jpop D:, they could be extracted from the korean and japanese firmware editions, and btw adding asian handwritting support *O*, another useful features could be deleting the default games, my nokia, IM and deleting the MySpace shortcut

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kevin230290
    and try to do it but it happens that when you are starting the process on jaf tells me that I can downgrade my phone died. and the truth it scares me. if someone did with rm-428 please can help me with a mini guide. or change any file name or as you did please help i need the hack.
    1. Okay. You cannot downgrade your phone. This will brick your phone.
    2. Use this guide to flash with JAF. http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,17667.0.html

Quote Originally Posted by felipiwi
    hi , is it possible to add korean and japanese character sets? i hate to see those dammned squares when i listen to kpop or jpop D:, they could be extracted from the korean and japanese firmware editions, and btw adding asian handwritting support *O*, another useful features could be deleting the default games, my nokia, IM and deleting the MySpace shortcut
    1. Character sets are not that hard to do, except for handwriting and input. Find me a font that has japanese and korean character sets and I'll add it in, the only issue here is to make sure it doesn't reach the 33Mb limit of rofs2.
    2. I'm still waiting on someone to complete their project that automatically and cleanly removes programs from the firmware. I'll add this support in the future.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok ive flash the latest Fw and touch sensitivity specifically in anything with list is extremely bad, example selecting a name or option in a menu that is in a list. I dont believe it has any thing to do with the KS update because i had that with unhacked fw w/o problems.

it happens system wide, whenever to try to select something it bounces up slightly and makes you touch the same thing about 5 times.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by justdrew
    ok ive flash the latest Fw and touch sensitivity specifically in anything with list is extremely bad, example selecting a name or option in a menu that is in a list. I dont believe it has any thing to do with the KS update because i had that with unhacked fw w/o problems.

it happens system wide, whenever to try to select something it bounces up slightly and makes you touch the same thing about 5 times.
    okay, since you're the second user who has reported this, i'll remove the kinetic scrolling improvement mod, maybe this has something to do with this issue. I'll update my first post once the firmware has been uploaded.

edit: first post updated, thanks for the feedback. i really need it since i have no phone to work with.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    okay, since you're the second user who has reported this, i'll remove the kinetic scrolling improvement mod, maybe this has something to do with this issue. I'll update my first post once the firmware has been uploaded.

edit: first post updated, thanks for the feedback. i really need it since i have no phone to work with.
    that the thing i flashed my phone back with the orginal fw from nokia and signed and install the ks mod and had no problems with it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by justdrew
    that the thing i flashed my phone back with the orginal fw from nokia and signed and install the ks mod and had no problems with it.
    that's odd, the mod i got was for rm-356 so maybe that was the problem

could you attach the mod here and tell me who made it so i can add it in the next release?

@everyone - is the autostart for rom patcher working?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I used your version 0.5 with the firmware RM-428 NAN Region U.S. Sangalo Black NAVI and it worked perfect and continue with my language en Brazilian Portuguese, but the numbers are appearing on the dial and the contacts in this format 000 000 000 and in my language should appear 000000000, modifying it?

Thanks

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast