Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 105
  1. #71
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N97 CFW v2 *UPDATE

    Dude
    ive got your firmware in my phone but it aint working properly
    rom patcher doesn work, it just opens nd disappears .. tried hard reset aswell
    Bluetooth says 5800 Xpress Music by default
    this is what ive found so far
    so need a few tweaks to be done.
    the slidendspin effect is slow so if possible remove that id manage with the default n97 one that came with it.
    Really appreciate your work u did on ur own cfw, hope you get mine right too
    waitin for an update


  2. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    80
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N97 CFW v2 *UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by h4v0c_agha
    Dude
    ive got your firmware in my phone but it aint working properly
    rom patcher doesn work, it just opens nd disappears .. tried hard reset aswell
    Bluetooth says 5800 Xpress Music by default
    this is what ive found so far
    so need a few tweaks to be done.
    the slidendspin effect is slow so if possible remove that id manage with the default n97 one that came with it.
    Really appreciate your work u did on ur own cfw, hope you get mine right too
    waitin for an update

    Hey dude did you placed some patches under c:\patches or e:\patches your mentioned behavier looks like RP didn't find something....
    Also if above is the case you can use your wanted effects by using c2z and placing your effects under C:\resource\effects

  3. #73
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N97 CFW v2 *UPDATE

    Yes dude looked for the patch folder and it was missing.
    Just a little favor i need, if it is possible for you to do.
    If you just do these tweaks to the firmware you made for me ( UAE )
    Fix major problem that it says unable to install ( Specially skype, x-plore crack etc )
    I have tried formatting my hard disk, hard resets everything but it still wont allow me to install these 2.
    Even tried downloading a fresh copy of the installation files from skype's website and ovi store but still it says unable to install.
    I cannot even uninstall anything once it is intalled. Tried several attempts to uninstall via App Manager but no luck. So need a fix for this
    Default Bluetooth Name to n97
    Default Effects
    Nokia Default Themes
    No gold theme
    I would really like this because then i would keep this firmware as the one id use until the new updates from nokia come.
    Thnx in advance

  4. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    98
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N97 CFW v2 *UPDATE

    guys who needs rompatcher to be autorun after restart of the phone you don't need to install any of the patcher dll or exe or any thing the only thing to add is the swicertstore to resource and overwrite the existing one and then go to the rompatcher attached and install it directly to your phone and activate the patches which will be automatically there with no need to add any folder on the E drive and you are ready to go .

    regarding the issue of Adobereader trail version. just install the crack attached under and your grandchildren will be still able to use your adobe version if the phone survive to that long period .. you just click continue

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N97 CFW v2 *UPDATE

    Can u make the last firmware with RomPatcher or tell how to do?

  6. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N97 CFW v2 *UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by fares20045
    guys who needs rompatcher to be autorun after restart of the phone you don't need to install any of the patcher dll or exe or any thing the only thing to add is the swicertstore to resource and overwrite the existing one and then go to the rompatcher attached and install it directly to your phone and activate the patches which will be automatically there with no need to add any folder on the E drive and you are ready to go .

    regarding the issue of Adobereader trail version. just install the crack attached under and your grandchildren will be still able to use your adobe version if the phone survive to that long period .. you just click continue
    I can't see resouce file, how can I copy to path it's not allowed to install x-plore

  7. #77
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N97 CFW v2 *UPDATE

    hello, i don't understand why but after flashing with this FW i'm unable to restart the phone, i've the bootupscreen but it shutdown before asking for pin code, can you help me?for making the phone booting back, i need to hardreset :s...

    first the phone is a rm-507 575400 but i had to flash it on rm-505 fw 570817 due to a problem of downgrading :s


    thanks a lot...

  8. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    377
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N97 CFW v2 *UPDATE

    I just noticed, you updated 2 CFW . So you didn't update the last 2? Would've loved to check what new mods you made. I have CFW for Product Code 0575400 (jipee296):

    http://www.file-upload.net/download-...75400.rar.html .

    Anyway, just asking bro....

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    695
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N97 CFW v2 *UPDATE

    Quote Originally Posted by househorror
    hello, i don't understand why but after flashing with this FW i'm unable to restart the phone, i've the bootupscreen but it shutdown before asking for pin code, can you help me?for making the phone booting back, i need to hardreset :s...

    first the phone is a rm-507 575400 but i had to flash it on rm-505 fw 570817 due to a problem of downgrading :s


    thanks a lot...

    you should have not done that... try reflashing it with the link that earthworm gave above...

  10. #80
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    596
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: N97 CFW v2 *UPDATE

    Can you upload somewhere else, I cant download from where you have uploaded...
    Thanks and +1


 
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Officiel python runtime 2.00 update from nokia update
    By tcarlsen in forum Symbian S60v5 Forum
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 12:16 AM
  2. o2 UK nokia 5800 FW update to 21.0.025
    By qwerty1q in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:04 PM
  3. Nokia update not working (N97)
    By sb20009 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 09:56 AM
  4. Nokia N97 firmware update
    By pece1976 in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 08:23 PM
  5. check for update for some new software update
    By kaizvn in forum Symbian S60v5 Firmware Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 10:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •