Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: N97 21.0.045 "IMPEPATA DI ROM V2" <== WITH FREE 20 CAPS ROOT CERT

Thanks alex,
    I have cooked rofs2 of mine 5230 with your swicertstore.dat file and now the auto installer installs all apps like cracked xplore, rompatcher+ on first boot.
    I hav searched a lot for leftup root ca but could not succeed.
    Thanks again for your hard work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am attaching the chinese tool coded in english by coderus with the help chandarakk and cupinthemud.
    this tool is tested by my and chandarakk and cupinthemud on 5230, 5800, 5235 and it is working properly, it has no uninstall problem and no extra icons in the installed applications folder

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sekhon1419
    I am attaching the chinese tool coded in english by coderus with the help chandarakk and cupinthemud.
    this tool is tested by my and chandarakk and cupinthemud on 5230, 5800, 5235 and it is working properly, it has no uninstall problem and no extra icons in the installed applications folder
    Can you post this again? It gives me "unexpected end of file". If its the last NFE it should be around 600K, this is 337KB

shadowninty

Thanks alex,
    I have cooked rofs2 of mine 5230 with your swicertstore.dat file and now the auto installer installs all apps like cracked xplore, rompatcher+ on first boot.
    [b]No Cracked Apps/Warez Here

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    [b]No Cracked Apps/Warez Here
    i have already pm'd the user quite some time ago. no need to worry mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks alex,
    First off thank you Alex, I was looking for a solution to Symbian's signing nonsense so that i could install customized java applications eventually i came to the root key conclusion after which i found this page. you have probably save me a lot of time and work Thanks again. I need to cook a NOKIA 5230 and a C5 which brings me to my question sekhon1419 did you use the "Nokia GUI Firmware Editor v 0.13" to cook your rofs2 file ? I am only asking because on the first page AdoniX Says -
    "12- Currently supported phones: 5530, 5800, N97, N86.
    13- Other phones like 5320, 6650 are supported but these phones have internal ROFS protection (like 5800's Core file)"
    dose it work any ways?
    Thanks again Alex and the whole PNHT team I have really learnt a lot form you guys in the last few days...Gavin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by blackcobra
    First off thank you Alex, I was looking for a solution to Symbian's signing nonsense so that i could install customized java applications eventually i came to the root key conclusion after which i found this page. you have probably save me a lot of time and work Thanks again. I need to cook a NOKIA 5230 and a C5 which brings me to my question sekhon1419 did you use the "Nokia GUI Firmware Editor v 0.13" to cook your rofs2 file ? I am only asking because on the first page AdoniX Says -
    "12- Currently supported phones: 5530, 5800, N97, N86.
    13- Other phones like 5320, 6650 are supported but these phones have internal ROFS protection (like 5800's Core file)"
    dose it work any ways?
    Thanks again Alex and the whole PNHT team I have really learnt a lot form you guys in the last few days...Gavin
    i would suggest you use the NFE Std 0.2 for your cooking needs. - http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=28557.0

the 5230 will be fine with it. however, your c-5 won't be pleased with it so much.

we can't really do anything except cook the .uda file of the c-5 to add rom patcher.

i answered because alex hasn't been logging in for a while now...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks so much oreo27 just about to start cooking the 5230's rofs2 file with NFE Std 0.2 file mainly doing it for the java permissions got a program here that I want to auto start in the background when the phone boots up this is not happening with the cooked .uda rom patcher file, I am assuming this is because it does not have the required java suite permissions. Will let you guys know how it goes...Gav

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by blackcobra
    Thanks so much oreo27 just about to start cooking the 5230's rofs2 file with NFE Std 0.2 file mainly doing it for the java permissions got a program here that I want to auto start in the background when the phone boots up this is not happening with the cooked .uda rom patcher file, I am assuming this is because it does not have the required java suite permissions. Will let you guys know how it goes...Gav
    cheers mate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Nokia 5800 XpressMusic v51.02.07 (Confirmed to work with this method)

Thank you for your hard work, you've made it easier

I just flashed my 5800 with your Swicertstore.dat included and installed the RomPatcher.

For anyone who has been trying to get rompatcher to work with this firmware version give this method a try

!!!
    Dont know if anyone else is having problems with the installserver.exe but if you are dont integrate it with this firmware version 51.02.07

I have tried integrating it on its own but its the same result = File corrupted & and it doesnt matter if the application was signed.

This method however = 0 problems

Thank you!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast