Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: N97 21.0.045 "IMPEPATA DI ROM V1" <== WITH FREE 20 CAPS ROOT CERT

Quote Originally Posted by Il.Socio
    Good Job Alex!
    Actually, RP+ lite can be signed with OpenSigned online too... you don't need a devcert.

You could also add the LeftUp Root-CA instead of your own CA, this way, it would be possible to install immediately the full RP+ .sisx package which has been already signed with the LeftUp 20caps cert.
    I thought about integrating the leftup root cert, however I didn't know where to find it, and also I wanted a brand new one, to have a 'fresh start', however I included the cert and the full private key in the archive to sign freely, along with a signed version of rompatcher.

Didn't know however that rp+ lite can be signed with opensigned, however I was afraid that integrating patcher.ldd and patchershadow.ldd in rom wouldn't let me update them with a .sis package in case of new versions..

And, by the way, is really cool to have the possibility to install an home-signed app which requires TCB and AllFiles

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by carttlew
    by flash phone,now i hava a Modo with 20 capabilities,how could i install root cer to phone, i try so much,but i cant install root cer.
    5630XM ver:13.009
    You don't have to install the 20 cap .cer file, is already embedded in my cooked rom, if you want to cook your own firmware just be sure to overwrite your own rom's \resource\swicertstore.dat file with the one you'll find in my archive. The .cer/.key files included in the archive are just intended to let you sign your .sis file on pc with siscontents or any other tool you like

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by alex_l
    You don't have to install the 20 cap .cer file, is already embedded in my cooked rom, if you want to cook your own firmware just be sure to overwrite your own rom's \resource\swicertstore.dat file with the one you'll find in my archive. The .cer/.key files included in the archive are just intended to let you sign your .sis file on pc with siscontents or any other tool you like
    thks,5630XM seems cant flash by JAF,to modify UDA file use phoenix,but uda file seems install to C:, could I put the swicertstore.dat in Z to C to instead of it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by alex_l
    I was afraid that integrating patcher.ldd and patchershadow.ldd in rom wouldn't let me update them with a .sis package in case of new versions..
    Right! I didn't thought about that! It is not a bad idea to keep them outside of the rom, after all...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can this cert be used to sign java midlets? if not, this would be a welcome addition.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by brezel
    can this cert be used to sign java midlets? if not, this would be a welcome addition.
    I didn't care about midlets initially, i'll verify and give the cert java permissions if necessary ;-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

with V2 is now possible to use the freesign cert to verify midlets signed by it; check the fist post

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: N97 21.0.045 "IMPEPATA DI ROM V2" <== WITH FREE 20 CAPS ROOT CERT

Will this same dat file can also work with FP2 too like N96.. Btw nice Idea.. Thnx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks for your great job.

I've tested your CFW, just for curiosity, but I'd rather use my own hacked CFW, because I prefer the installserver patch instead of signing every file I install.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SLaRe
    Thanks for your great job.

I've tested your CFW, just for curiosity, but I'd rather use my own hacked CFW, because I prefer the installserver patch instead of signing every file I install.

that's the whole point. once you have this root cert in your firmware, you will be able to use the same certificate to sign rom patcher, run installserver and you're good to go.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast