Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 99 of 384 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

actually, can i flash it straight from 3x or need to update from ovi to 40 1st?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by ykk_five
    actually, can i flash it straight from 3x or need to update from ovi to 40 1st?
    you can jump to v40

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    Only complaint with the CFW is that every theme is dark theme, no light background theme...
    Would like to see it with Orange theme+orange HS and default fonts..
    I can change the default fonts but I don't know how to change the themes in CFW..,
    bro i really didnot concentrate on fonts themes as now almost all nokia 5800 users know how to change it and every person has different likings in fonts ... And am sorry ... Ill surely add the orange theme just 4 u and ill link it to u very soon... Thanks 4 downloading my firmware...

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    you can jump to v40
    ok, then how to solve?

Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Error reading phone init data...

OR, is it possible to reflash rom2 & rom3 after updating from ovi?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how am i going to flash the cfw? Ill just going to copy and paste it to the folder where the fw file are, right?

If I change the font by putting it E:/resource is that work with the 7th cfw?
    yes bro font will work if u copy it to e: resources or u can add it in the rofs2 and flash... Ill soon make a video instruction to flash if u need...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ok, then how to solve?

Init usb communication...
    PRESS POWER ON NOW!
    Searching for phone...Found
    Error reading phone init data...

OR, is it possible to reflash rom2 & rom3 after updating from ovi?
    the problem is your product code. most likely the product code of your phone is not the same as the product code of the fw that you downloaded

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yes bro font will work if u copy it to e: resources or u can add it in the rofs2 and flash... Ill soon make a video instruction to flash if u need...
    I dont know how to add it to rofs2. as long as i cant put it in E;/resource and it will work im happy with that . lol!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    LisTEN Me clearly .... Apple Orange FruiT .... Your fw is Exellent BuT AGAiN U PuT EXTRA USELES APLiCATiON WHiCH DeFiNATELY MAKES THE F0NE SLOW ( as u already kn0w ) ... Al Da themes r sluggish ... Theme Effects r Good .... U Must Try STRiPES PiNK THeme for 5800 its n OUTSTANDiNG Theme ( FasTER THN DEFAULT Sound Wave Theme ) ... ... Font is Not Perfect .. Undescore Icon Doesnt Show With This Font ..... . Useles Visiual Bookmarks also Slows Down The fone ... Only Google Widge Wud Like To See ..... Start up Tone's Duration is Long ( But Tolerable ).... If u Gv Much M0re Attenti0n OVER PHONEz Performance RATHER THN APPEARANCE ... Thn your Fw is One Out of The World ..... N few m0re bugs ( dislikes )..... HOPE U GOT WAT I SAID ..... Hoping U ll Look Aftr Al These ...... M The One Who Tried all cfw till Today made By any Member, at Any Site ... M0re Thn 2 times ... . Tats y i kn0w al these
    bro am sorry... And the pink stripe theme is 1 of my favorite.. 1st i had put that theme in rofs3 them removed it as it consumed 7 mb after extraction....
    And the reason i made the start up animation so long is because during that time new folder are automatically created a private resource pp system folder are deleted...
    Thanks thanks a lot for telling me weakness in this cfw as it will help me in future creations... Thanks for downloading it and ur feedback... :-)

the problem is your product code. most likely the product code of your phone is not the same as the product code of the fw that you downloaded
    yeh, i think so. so i have changed the code to match a chinese one but no luck.
    so if i want to flash this 7th cfw, which code should i use?

thx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeh, i think so. so i have changed the code to match a chinese one but no luck.
    so if i want to flash this 7th cfw, which code should i use?

thx
    you have to change the product code of your phone to match the fw that you want to use.

jus click the green arrow

Page 99 of 384 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast