Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 95 of 384 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
    kloty

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Ok. Thanks...

.....and , the winner is.......... AppleOrangeFruit

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Very good firmware, and with 7th the 3.5g works for me.
    Thank you for the hard work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    I assume you have E:\Patches made and patches in it
    memory card formated before flashing

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shuqair99
    hi nice cfw i flashed it but the Rom patcher didn't work with me what's wrong .
    * card memory formated
    * Hard Reset Done
    bro u dont need to format the memory card... bcoz when u flash my firmware the private resource sys system folders are formated ... that is equal to formating MC.... and then patches r automatically copied to memory card...
    so now... just type *#7370# and format the phone memory....
    automatically patches will be copied to memory card then u can use rom patcher...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kloty
    Ok. Thanks...

.....and , the winner is.......... AppleOrangeFruit
    thanks thanks thanks a lot of it....... am very happy....
    i was afraid weather people will like my cfw... but after looking at this and other comments in the last few pages am very very happy... thanks a lot to every one...

just in time for the 7th version coz i planned to update to 40 today, but i have some questions:

1/. u said "It is bcoz after flashing with this cfw your phone will automatically do all of our work, which we do after flashing any firmware", does it mean i have to do nothing after flashing the phone like reformat the mcard, copy directory, etc? simply speaking, just to flash it with jaf and done?

2/. is it a pure eng version? any english with traditional chinese+simplified chinese+japanese support just like the original HK version?

i'm new to cfm
    thx a lot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by deusexodus
    Very good firmware, and with 7th the 3.5g works for me.
    Thank you for the hard work
    thanks bro...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ykk_five
    just in time for the 7th version coz i planned to update to 40 today, but i have some questions:

1/. u said "It is bcoz after flashing with this cfw your phone will automatically do all of our work, which we do after flashing any firmware", does it mean i have to do nothing after flashing the phone like reformat the mcard, copy directory, etc? simply speaking, just to flash it with jaf and done?

2/. is it a pure eng version? any english with traditional chinese+simplified chinese+japanese support just like the original HK version?

i'm new to cfm
    thx a lot
    yes bro, u just need to flash it with jaf and done... coz just after flashing the phone will automatically delete private resource sys and system folder... and also create patches folder in memory card and copy patches to it....
    and it has only english... other languages ill create / add soon...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thx alot Apple
    it's working now

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hiii apple just cooked your 7th CFW and found it to be extremely fast and non buggy well till now, and wat to say you have done a fantastic job keep up the good work and cook many fabulous CFWs in future . +1 mate

Page 95 of 384 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast