Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 92 of 384 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

"IMPORTANT READ ----> Please back up ur 1000484B folder in memory card Private folder..... to ur pc or put it in anyother folder like games or backup in memory card as private folder in MC will b deleted automatically...... "

apple orange, do i have to back up n restore it into memory card after flashing??

n how if i want to change to the original font?

n if u dont mind, please upload it via hotfile @ medifire @ rapidshare or something else... if u dont mind.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 7TH COOKED FIRMWARE [DailyMobileEdition] 26/3/10 -- AppleOrangeFruit

Will try again paarkhi, Thanks.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

please someone...

when i download it, it say unknown size...
    after complete, it has the actual size but when i extract, say corrupt bcoz of that unknown size...

please someone, upload it via mediafire @ hotfile @ rapidshare @ something else... please2....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    "IMPORTANT READ ----> Please back up ur 1000484B folder in memory card Private folder..... to ur pc or put it in anyother folder like games or backup in memory card as private folder in MC will b deleted automatically...... "
    apple orange, do i have to back up n restore it into memory card after flashing??

n how if i want to change to the original font?

n if u dont mind, please upload it via hotfile @ medifire @ rapidshare or something else... if u dont mind.
    Am sorry i wont be able to upload the default font online.. Coz my pc internet stopped working.. Am online 4m my nokia 5800... U can unpack the original rofs2 of nokia and copy the font and put it in my cfw and repack it, if u want those fonts immediately... Or if u can give me a day ill upload it once my pc internet connection comes back... :-)
    And yes if u have messages stored in memory card then copy it to pc and after flashing u can restore them... Thats d only work u need to do in this firmware... Rest the phone will take care like deleting sys system private resource folder and creation of other folders... :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@ apple
    First of all, +1 for ur hardwork and idea dude!! ^o^
    but i have some question about ur latest CFW:
    1. Is nokia had released new fw? Coz from ur picture i saw ur firmware version is 50.0.05..
    2. Is this firmware compeletely remove private, resource, and sys folder from Memory card or after removing the old one it replace it with new private, resource and sys folder?

I'll try it and i'll let u know if i found bugs ^^
    Thanx dude

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    Am sorry i wont be able to upload the default font online.. Coz my pc internet stopped working.. Am online 4m my nokia 5800... U can unpack the original rofs2 of nokia and copy the font and put it in my cfw and repack it, if u want those fonts immediately... Or if u can give me a day ill upload it once my pc internet connection comes back... :-)
    And yes if u have messages stored in memory card then copy it to pc and after flashing u can restore them... Thats d only work u need to do in this firmware... Rest the phone will take care like deleting sys system private resource folder and creation of other folders... :-)
    ok... that font, i will repack it myself...
    if i dont have message in memory card, do i have to back up it also

but please anyone, upload it to other sources... im not able to download it...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by theoo
    @ apple
    First of all, +1 for ur hardwork and idea dude!! ^o^
    but i have some question about ur latest CFW:
    1. Is nokia had released new fw? Coz from ur picture i saw ur firmware version is 50.0.05..
    2. Is this firmware compeletely remove private, resource, and sys folder from Memory card or after removing the old one it replace it with new private, resource and sys folder?

I'll try it and i'll let u know if i found bugs ^^
    Thanx dude
    thanks thanks a lot bro... Nokia has not released this firmware... Its me who created this...
    All the changes people wish that should b present in v40 ... I have put them in this firmware and named it v50... :P
    After flashing it removes the content inside sys private system and resource folder in memory card... And yes if u install applications in phone, files of the appropriate games will b copied...

@Dbf7430 : If u dont have messages stored in memory card u can flash the firmware without backing up the 1000484b folder... :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi

@lingpohguan, No I downloaded and extracted just now, it extracted succesfully, there's some corruption on your end, file is ok, try again...
    I finished downloading but when I flash it says:
    Searching for phone...Found
    Flash files are corupted or missing...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can you make this 7th cfw at greek-english please..its the third time i ask without getting an answer..For those who know how to put lang in it,isnt hard..want me to upload rosfs of original or something??I really need greek-english...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Good firm apple, i use my own firm and your new mods, thanks allot, it works like a light

Page 92 of 384 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast