Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 87 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

hey guys, i saw there was a mod to increase the cpu speed, does that work and would it b possible to integrate it with a cooked firmware?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jounin
    hey guys, i saw there was a mod to increase the cpu speed, does that work and would it b possible to integrate it with a cooked firmware?
    if you share it, we can tell you if it works

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I installed the 6th edition of this cfw yesterday and worked fi9 but the problem is :
    that when i reeboot my fone it , stucks on the nokia screen (not the gif startup) ......... its the third time that im trying to reboot my fone and i have took battery out 3 times.......but fone doesn't start it is still stuck on the nokia screen ......
    Plz help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by usama ahmmed 1
    I installed the 6th edition of this cfw yesterday and worked fi9 but the problem is :
    that when i reeboot my fone it , stucks on the nokia screen (not the gif startup) ......... its the third time that im trying to reboot my fone and i have took battery out 3 times.......but fone doesn't start it is still stuck on the nokia screen ......
    Plz help
    hi bro sorry....
    remove ur memory card and start the phone again... if it boots up then there must be some problem with memory card...
    if it still does not boot please just flash it once more....
    please let me know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi bro sorry....
    remove ur memory card and start the phone again... if it boots up then there must be some problem with memory card...
    if it still does not boot please just flash it once more....
    please let me know...
    thanks. i'll boot again and let u know

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

It's a problem with the memory card.. I have to take out my memory card everytime i want to restart my phone...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by smonk
    It's a problem with the memory card.. I have to take out my memory card everytime i want to restart my phone...
    no bro... after u started ur phone wid out memory card, insert the memory card back.... and wait for exactly 1 minute... donot touch screen or press any button...after a minute connect ur phone to pc in mass storage mode...
    then delete sys system private resources folder from memory card.....
    then safely eject the memory card...
    restart ur phone.... it will boot wid out any problem wid memory card in....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jounin
    modding will not increase the CPU speed. its more on the hardware.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can you please tell me steps of adding a full theme to rofs file? and where are exactly the files of kientic scrolling in the rofs ( places). many thanks in advance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I've flashed this CFW and everything seems to work. But when I try to launch ROMPatcher+, nothing happens. Tried a hard reset and tried reflashing.. Am I missing something?

Page 87 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast