Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 86 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

in the 7th one, you should compensate us for this looong time away
    rof3 edition and an original english edition =_=

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arief_hahaha
    i've flash my phone with 6th CFW and it's just awesome but there's some troubles when showing image both in gallery and when i have to chose images such as from wallpaper menu or some other applications, there's just show about a few image even sometimes it freeze with loading or "not enough enough memory" notification, although i have hundreds of images stored in my memory card (e:\images and in its sub folders too) but many times noone detected. should i have to move the image to another folder or i have to create a new one with a specific folder name?? it happens to the music files too, i've move the .mp3 files to "e:\sounds\digital" and rename it to "e:\sound files\digital" as your tutorial, it's fine when refreshing library in music player but when refreshing in TTPOD noone of .mp3 files detected, and when i have to choose ringing tone and message alert tone in profile there's always show "not enough memory to displays all ringing tones" and just show a few ringtone that's noone from my memory card, this problems never happen with previous original FW, would you please tell me how to solve this problems thanks....
    bro always format memory card or delete private sys system resources folder...
    then flash the firmware........ u wont have any memory full error or other problems....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thegost4u
    in the 7th one, you should compensate us for this looong time away
    rof3 edition and an original english edition =_=
    yup... sure

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

3.5G doesn't work on the 6th firmware .
    It took me ages to find out that
    I had to replace a file with one that i found on this forum to get it to work.
    Please integrate the fixed file in the 7th firmware

Thanks =)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

appleorangefruit - great rom. thanks & much appreciated.

I have read the whole thread & still cant solve RP+
    I installed Patches at E:\ and then opened RP+ (and then applied the patches) but i see no 'hidden' folders at C:\ using xplore.
    I formatted the MC and installed the CFW again - no different.
    I know RP+ is working as the 'long press on the power button' patch which enables a reset, works for me.
    Am i missing something here?

Good luck with the exams

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by scullc
    appleorangefruit - great rom. thanks & much appreciated.

I have read the whole thread & still cant solve RP+
    I installed Patches at E:\ and then opened RP+ (and then applied the patches) but i see no 'hidden' folders at C:\ using xplore.
    I formatted the MC and installed the CFW again - no different.
    I know RP+ is working as the 'long press on the power button' patch which enables a reset, works for me.
    Am i missing something here?

Good luck with the exams
    Open Xplorer
    Goto Tools->Configuration->Show Hidden Files, Show ROM Drives, Show RAM Drives, Show System Files/folders...
    Enable them all...
    and let us know the report whether now you are bale to see or not.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    Open Xplorer
    Goto Tools->Configuration->Show Hidden Files, Show ROM Drives, Show RAM Drives, Show System Files/folders...
    Enable them all...
    and let us know the report whether now you are bale to see or not.
    that worked!! cheers.
    i've thanked you for that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by scullc
    that worked!! cheers.
    i've thanked you for that.
    you are welcome mate, and this whole forum is great, people are always here to help you, i was also once a newbie and I still read posts which can give an additional knowledge, I like this forum, and btw Thanks for pressing the green arrow Generally I don't expect to gain thanks while I reply...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks a lot for all your hard work! +1 I would like to try this CFW out, but a got some issues which I would like to get sorted before I start flashing.
    I'm currently on a original branded firmware with product code: 0577458, but I would like to debrand my 5800. Do I need to change my product code and install a debranded firmware before I flash this CFW or can I just change my product code and select a firmware with the new product code in Navifirm? Thanks in advance!
    //EDIT: Found some info here; http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...html#msg193197. Will just change my product code before flashing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can i have your 6th cfw with greek-english on it please?

Page 86 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast