Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 85 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mario520
    Hello,
    how to remove Messaging, Contacts and log at startup in my custom FW ?
    Please

Best regards
    Thx
    Please Check the 7th Item on this given link
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,18498.0.html

There are other Mods also if you like to integrate in your CFW..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sword
    go to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts, there is it located =)
    agreat 10x man
    [img]http://api.ning.com/files/*r2khNP*vqsMDPG22o-ZAHy-d-soV8K4oEtXqOrSry3TDo**xXDK9EHX*rSv8s8NEVF*7tSqWUHB 5PHcMkDvr4jmQ*vdhPzK/thanks.jpg[/img]

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

when are we going to get the 4X5 menu set on cfw?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Anyone here can teach me how to install chinese language to a CFW which doesn't include chinese pack
    I have tried alot method but it doesnt work, i just want to let the phone able to read n write chinese.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    when are we going to get the 4X5 menu set on cfw?
    bro getting 4x5 menu is as difficult as getting nokia n97 homescreen in nokia 5800........... and r u asking about the menu look which was present in v20 firmware ,when we set font to small ??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by yw88
    Anyone here can teach me how to install chinese language to a CFW which doesn't include chinese pack
    I have tried alot method but it doesnt work, i just want to let the phone able to read n write chinese.....
    Simple method just follow....
    1.download a chinese firmware from navi firm(all core rofs and everything)
    2.download the modded cooked firmware from this forum(rofs2)
    3.now open the original rofs file in nokia editor and extract it...
    4.goto goto to all folders and copy rXX files ... keep the folder structure as it is...
    5. Paste all the rXX files that is the chinese files in a new folder .....
    now close the nokia editor dont repack...
    6. now open modded cooked firmware in nokia editor and extract
    7. now paste the chinese files u copied to a new folder to this folder
    8. repack (but make sure the rofs2 donot extend more than 30 mb, so just remove unwated things 4m the modded rofs2)and flash
    9.now u have ur favorite cooked firmware with ur chinese language
    10.enjoy!
    11. any problem , feel free to ask... am there to help...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro getting 4x5 menu is as difficult as getting nokia n97 homescreen in nokia 5800........... and r u asking about the menu look which was present in v20 firmware ,when we set font to small ??
    yeah. something like that. do you have any idea why navifiem cannot run on my pc. its always says aborted.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    yeah. something like that. do you have any idea why navifiem cannot run on my pc. its always says aborted.
    okey...
    just create a new folder in desktop and put navi firm in it....
    open navifirm and immediately double click on a"ALL" tab which is next to NONE tab... if u r using windows 7 then a popup wud come to allow the navi firm to connect online , allow it... then select the phone and download...
    neyways let me know ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i've flash my phone with 6th CFW and it's just awesome but there's some troubles when showing image both in gallery and when i have to chose images such as from wallpaper menu or some other applications, there's just show about a few image even sometimes it freeze with loading or "not enough enough memory" notification, although i have hundreds of images stored in my memory card (e:\images and in its sub folders too) but many times noone detected. should i have to move the image to another folder or i have to create a new one with a specific folder name?? it happens to the music files too, i've move the .mp3 files to "e:\sounds\digital" and rename it to "e:\sound files\digital" as your tutorial, it's fine when refreshing library in music player but when refreshing in TTPOD noone of .mp3 files detected, and when i have to choose ringing tone and message alert tone in profile there's always show "not enough memory to displays all ringing tones" and just show a few ringtone that's noone from my memory card, this problems never happen with previous original FW, would you please tell me how to solve this problems thanks....

Page 85 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast