Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 76 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ckpv5
    Pls check your path, your screenshot 1 is showing C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Product\RM-356 and the JAF is looking for C:\Program Files\Nokia\Phoenix\Products\RM-356.

Your "product" is missing one "s"

Rgds
    Well.. you got it bang on. That's what the problem was and i've been trying so many things for so long... Thank you so much.

I flashed with the cfw6 file, but the phone wont boot up. The phone will vibrate on power key press, but nothing shows on the display. My phone is unhacked.
    Had to use the original set of files and flash again to get it to boot properly again. Any other thing that i am missing here?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vpraveenis
    Well.. you got it bang on. That's what the problem was and i've been trying so many things for so long... Thank you so much.

I flashed with the cfw6 file, but the phone wont boot up. The phone will vibrate on power key press, but nothing shows on the display. My phone is unhacked.
    Had to use the original set of files and flash again to get it to boot properly again. Any other thing that i am missing here?
    Maybe it is because of the product code.

You can try to change the original RM356_40.0.005_023_xxx_U01.uda.fpsx to the one made by PNHT..
    see http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,17251.0.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi guys .

I do one video for you ... =)
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6VN918e4dY>[/youtube]

I Flash with 6th Firmware

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello, I have a problem with the light. It stays on when connected with the charger and when is fully charged. Also the camera makes sound when I make photos, so it is not silent.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

and rom patcher dosnt work for me with the 6th fw

i click on it open but it dosnt so ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Create a folder called Patches on your memcard, and move in the patches in there, what i did and works fine.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

After flashing v6, the first time it starts up everything is ok, but the first time i restart, the phone is stuck on the boot image, and no buttons work, i have to reflash the phone to get it working again. taking the battery out doesn't help.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by franci.pavlin
    After flashing v6, the first time it starts up everything is ok, but the first time i restart, the phone is stuck on the boot image, and no buttons work, i have to reflash the phone to get it working again. taking the battery out doesn't help.
    yes ther's no other way, but reflash

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Dear appleorangefruit, for this -> 27. Boot sound 5x times loud can you tell which file to edit? Thanks.

Regards
    hoo7

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sword
    yes ther's no other way, but reflash
    No, i mean it keeps on doing that even after i reflash it. I've reflashed my phone with v6 CFW from orangeapplefruit 4 times already and it freezes every time i reboot. I had to flash it with my original firmware so it works now.

Page 76 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast