Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 73 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Author, in where will i put the converted .MIF for boot up screen? and i can't download the sisunpacker, there's a problem with the link...

thanks....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghuk
    i have a problem with this cookied firmware (6th) whenever i apply some themes, it will not change some of the icons... but the theme has its own icon,but for some reason it wont change it.. what's the problem?
    bro it is the zylam marex menu mod....
    if u need the theme icon then just copy ur original appshelldata.xml file to C:\Private\101F4CD2\Content\ folder and restart the phone
    and ull get all the theme icons.... but then if u want the special icon which i have put in it .... then just delete the file u copied in c: and restart the phone....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zaver
    I want to install SmartWorkspace, but it says it's already installed. I can't find it anywhere?
    bro u need to format ur mc and phone memory before flashing my cfw.....
    just format it now and install it again .... it will surely install wid out neyproblem....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

bro youtube doesnt work for me..
    cant open..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hello, i flashed my 5800 2day sucessfully with jaf but after flashing is completed phone remains in local mode it doesnt get to normal mode by itself i had to remove batt n back again then it was normal... is it normal that after flashing it remains in local mode, if nt wat i shud do?.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

jaf not working in windows 7 64bit plz help me i dieing to cook my 5800..
    it is not selecting any mcu ppm cnt and aep varant i have already downloaded every thing from navifirm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dskill
    hey. i've flashed my 5800 with 6th firmware but i have a problem in HS with profile change. When i click on the shortcut to open the profile list it only shows the default profile and not the new profiles.

Sorry the quote, but anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro it is the zylam marex menu mod....
    if u need the theme icon then just copy ur original appshelldata.xml file to C:\Private\101F4CD2\Content\ folder and restart the phone
    and ull get all the theme icons.... but then if u want the special icon which i have put in it .... then just delete the file u copied in c: and restart the phone....
    where can i get the appshelldata.xml? thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    INSTRUCTION TO CONVERT JPEG TO .MIF
    1.DOWNLOAD SISUNPACKER--- http://www.box.net/shared/hnr3messnp
    2.OPEN IT PRESS FILE-- NEW PACKAGE---EMPTY PACKAGE
    3.UNTICK 3RD EDITION AND TICK 5TH EDITION
    4.PRESS CONTENT TAB IN IT(WHICH IS LEFT TO PKG)
    5.PRESS ADD ENTRY AND CHOOSE ANY RANDOM .MIF(JUST TEMPORARY: U CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE http://www.box.net/shared/je4rd8q7sn )
    5.PRESS OK.
    6.DOUBLE CLICK ON THE CONTENT.
    7.A WINDOWS WILL OPEN WITH SOME "ENTRY 01 xxx KB" , NOW PAUSE, DONOT CLOSE ANY WINDOW JUST MINIMISE....
    8.GOTO httpwww.enetzwerk.desvgindex2.html
    9.UPLOAD A JPEG IMAGE U WANT TO CONVERT IT TO MIF
    10. WITH IN 4 SECONDS U WILL GET THE OUTPUT IN SVG, DOWNLOAD IT.
    11.NOW KEEP THE SVG FILE AND DELETE THE JPEG(NOW IT IS OF NO USE)
    12.NOW OPEN THE MIIMISED WINDOW OF SIS UNPACKER
    13. RIGHT CLICK ON THE CONTENT PRESS REPLACE AND SELECT UR .SVG WHICH U DOWNLOADED ONLINE AFTER CONVERTING.
    14.CLICK OK
    15.PRESS EXTRACT AND SAVE TO UR DESKTOP
    16. NOW U WILL GET A .MIF IMAGE OF UR JPEG
    17. ENJOY!!!
    18. IT IS VERY SIMPLE BUT LOOKS COMPLICATED
    19.JUST KEEP THIS PAGE OPEN AND WORK SIMULTANEOUSLY STEP BY STEP, IT IS VERY EASY
    20.IF U WANT A VIDEO TUTORIAL LET ME KNOW....

THANKS 4 READING
    Sir, the second link(BOLD) has also a problem, i can't download it... can you re upload it... thanks....

Page 73 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast