Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 71 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mr-ghassan
    thanks appleorangefruit very much
    but i have this problem
    i tried NokiaEditor 0.6 by PNHT to add Arabic lang
    and i did it
    but see in the image below what happen in the homescreen
    bro it happens if u leave out a filein 10207254 folder in private....
    temporary solution is to change the phones language to the original language[that is the language which was already present when u dwnlded it from navifirm] from setting, restart the phone u can see the words telephone and contacts back...
    and ill make an arabic version for if u nedd as soon as possible..... in between my exams....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

hello owner of this great CFW..i'm using ur 6th CFW, but i have a problem here..i really stuck to open nokia ovi store, it can not open.. did you remove the file?or it just a bug?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello everyone. Reflash my phone 6th CFW. Added Russian language. Everything works except the T9 keyboard (alphanumeric). Can you please tell what files are responsible for it?

(Google Translate)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Youtube App doesn't work in v6 English/Chinese. Is there anyway to remove it? It's integrated...

EDIT: RomPatcher also doesn't work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey. i've flashed my 5800 with 6th firmware but i have a problem in HS with profile change. When i click on the shortcut to open the profile list it only shows the default profile and not the new profiles.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    ya... thanks bro...
    u dont flash cfw for abt a month... use the default feature of nokia... and after a month when u feel the power of nokia 5800 and how it is underutilised by nokia, then at that time u download cfw and flash :P
    and jaf software can flash bricked dead phones also.... all problems can b solved with jaf.....
    if u need any help, please do ask...
    am there to help...
    Thank you for the assuring words, and really appreciate all your efforts..., your after support can bit some companies' after sales support... I think most of us will agree to my point, Honestly Not Flattering...

N.B. Can you add or make Hindi Unicode Version also? (I don't know whether it is possible because the script changes)
    When are you exams getting finished and what's the position of 7th CFW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi, nothing seems to be in the z/sys/bin folder. Can you upload the patches separately please?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can you add portuguses language?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paarkhi
    Thank you for the assuring words, and really appreciate all your efforts..., your after support can bit some companies' after sales support... I think most of us will agree to my point, Honestly Not Flattering...

N.B. Can you add or make Hindi Unicode Version also? (I don't know whether it is possible because the script changes)
    When are you exams getting finished and what's the position of 7th CFW
    thanks bro...
    my 2nd last exam is on 19 th of march and then directly the last is on 9th april....
    but ill do the cfw in between the exams......
    ya ill add hindi too....
    thanks a lot 4 ur support...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage3C
    Youtube App doesn't work in v6 English/Chinese. Is there anyway to remove it? It's integrated...

EDIT: RomPatcher also doesn't work.
    delete folder res in 2000FBBA folder in private and delete Minitube_0x2000FBBA_reg.rsc file in folder 10003a3f-import-apps
    then delete Minitube_0x2000FBBA.mif and Minitube_0x2000FBBA.rsc file in resources apps folder
    and delete ffmpeg_0x2001F6C9.dll, Minitube_0x2000FBBA.exe and registry_certificate_reader_2001F6CB.dll files from sys bin folder.....
    then youtube is completely uninstalled...

rom patcher does work.... u need to create a patches folder if i not there in memory card... then move all patches like open4all an installserver patch to this folder and then open rom patcher.... it will not close.....

Page 71 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast