Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 69 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anlimdy22
    +1 to you. Another issue need to check wit u. After i restore back up for setting i lose your customize menu. How to make it back? cos i need all my internet access points back to Connectivity>destinations
    bro please tell me wat service povider u use and normally when u hard reset ur phone and when u c in destinations... wat all can u c...
    please tell me... ill help..u

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Question for cfw 6: How to get dialpad for dialing?? I can't find it anywhere

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zaver
    Question for cfw 6: How to get dialpad for dialing?? I can't find it anywhere
    do u mean in the 6 shortcut and navigation homescreen.... if yes then u need to press te menu key and green key....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

that's it, tnx. Really enjoying your CFW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by a_daniel
    the firmware files that i downloaded using navifirm contains RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V23. do i have to replace it with RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V22?
    just rename the original file like the filename of the cfw, then overwrite it with the cfw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@appleorangefruit

When we can expect the 4x5 menu icons? it is possible to integrate the free Isms by jonukokuki in your upcoming cfw and put ks on the Isms also?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I saw that someone asked for portuguese in your next CFW, i want it too, but the Brasilian Portuguese (Br), i don't know if you can make that happen, can you? Thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Can anyone add Euro 3 language pack to this please? (Need CZ)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

6th firmware finally forced myself to wanting to test the cfw :/ but, i'd like to have it in german, so how can i change the language pack?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think I'll wait for your 7th CFW and All the Best wishes for your Exams and I hope you succeed in opening .coo file which you are trying and we all hope that your 7th CFW will be much more stable and exiciting than the 6th one, although 6th is good and 7th will be better.....

+2 for all your good work,
    I've not tried any of your CFW because My phone is only 6 days old and hacked through HelloOX2 and I fear that if I use any of CFW then may be I brick it or do something wrong...

But will try PNHT Hacking

Page 69 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast