Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 68 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClausTrafobia
    for JAF need only this driver. Nokia PC or Ovi Suite not required.
    phoenix too mate..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClausTrafobia
    for JAF need only this driver. Nokia PC or Ovi Suite not required.
    aaahhh, that's what you're trying to say. now I understand. either way, whatever works well. because it works well for me with pc suite. and also the last time I checked it need to have pc suite part on the phone installed. if that works for you, very well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Are there any plans supported avi-video?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Just flashed wit your cfw 6th edition. Everything work great to me But i don have the theme by NCA preinstall. Also realize tat your 2 new HS does not had the Dialler so i cant input the number. Everytime i used ramblow my phone wil reboot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Gr8 work mate, I would love to try your 6th edition FW but not if I wont be able to set Portuguese language, is there any chance you can add Portuguese support??

Thanx!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by anlimdy22
    Just flashed wit your cfw 6th edition. Everything work great to me But i don have the theme by NCA preinstall. Also realize tat your 2 new HS does not had the Dialler so i cant input the number. Everytime i used ramblow my phone wil reboot
    the only english version has nca theme preinstalled and the italian chinese version doesnot have... coz in place of the theme i had put languages....
    and in the 2 home screen u can open menu and press green button....
    in ramblow it is said that "memory boost produces more memory,but can have side effects,like resetting the theme..."
    so i think this ramblow simtimes shuts down the system process also... dats y it restarts...
    try with memory boost off... then after clean up switch on memory boost and try the clean up again....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    the only english version has nca theme preinstalled and the italian chinese version doesnot have... coz in place of the theme i had put languages....
    and in the 2 home screen u can open menu and press green button....
    in ramblow it is said that "memory boost produces more memory,but can have side effects,like resetting the theme..."
    so i think this ramblow simtimes shuts down the system process also... dats y it restarts...
    try with memory boost off... then after clean up switch on memory boost and try the clean up again....
    bro found out the solution.....
    if u have "open4all" patch enabled..... the ramblow then terminates the system files... if open4all patch is disables then it does not restart as it only deletes unnecessary process and not system process....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dpower
    Gr8 work mate, I would love to try your 6th edition FW but not if I wont be able to set Portuguese language, is there any chance you can add Portuguese support??

Thanx!!
    ya sure!!

the firmware files that i downloaded using navifirm contains RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V23. do i have to replace it with RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V22?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro found out the solution.....
    if u have "open4all" patch enabled..... the ramblow then terminates the system files... if open4all patch is disables then it does not restart as it only deletes unnecessary process and not system process....
    +1 to you. Another issue need to check wit u. After i restore back up for setting i lose your customize menu. How to make it back? cos i need all my internet access points back to Connectivity>destinations

Page 68 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast