Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 66 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    format pm and mc.... and flash it again... it will not freeze at all.....
    and english r01 and r159... both are similar... i dont thik there is any thing different in them... but still if there is any thing different please tell me....
    Yo, flashed the phone man its all good, but yeah there is a difference between r01 and r159, a big one ! i flashed my 2 5800 phones with r01 and r159, the r159 is magnified and bigger due to Chinese words nature, you can notice it in e-mail homescreen notification the font is shifted to up, and long application names are always ended with ... like "AppUidVie...", numbers is bigger, if you have another phone just flash it with 5th edition of your custom and 6th one, you can easily notice the nokia edition of font size,

you can see the screen shots
    and i posted the font too, if you tried the font with r01 you will see how much the difference or even the default font you used

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

also this is the font i used,

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

In the firmware files that I downloaded from Navifirm I have a file named "RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V01". In your firmware the file is "RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V22". Do I have to change you file to "V01" or just delete my file and put your "V22"?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by juxhin
    In the firmware files that I downloaded from Navifirm I have a file named "RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V01". In your firmware the file is "RM-356_40.0.005_prd.rofs2.V22". Do I have to change you file to "V01" or just delete my file and put your "V22"?
    change it to v01 ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro please format ur phone memory and memory card before flashing and then goto settings connectivity and usb and change to pc suite and press no on ask on connection.....
    if it still tell u to put in pc suite mode then it might be the ovi suite problem.... did u download the correct version of ovisuite for ur operating system..... sometime ovi suite fails to recognise the phone.... then goto to the connectivity option in ovi suite in pc and start a new device search and give it a name... then again try to connect it....
    neways let me know abt it....

just download the latest pc suite

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by abner123

just download the latest pc suite
    i flashed my phone without having installed any ovi or pc suite on my notebook^^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

any answer to my question bro?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by m.garz
    any answer to my question bro?
    ok then:
    - delete the folder "sound files"
    - backup all your settings (via file manager)
    - do a soft reset (factory settings, no hard reset)
    - DO NOT RESTORE SETTINGS
    - now open music player, let it search songs and close again
    - now copy all your songs in the folder "e:/sound files/digital"
    - refresh sound library again and then your songs will come up
    - now restore your settings via backup

(//if this won't help to let your songs being found, you are used to do a hard reset!)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey ,,
    why the gprs connected indicator can't be showed up when i connect with Gprs in 6th cfw?
    so i can't notice if i use gprs or not ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by noez92
    hey ,,
    why the gprs connected indicator can't be showed up when i connect with Gprs in 6th cfw?
    so i can't notice if i use gprs or not ?
    hmm, that's a bug..

try to hard reset and test if it works mate, but i don't have any issue to solve this problem directly..

Page 66 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast