Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 63 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by io_mantapz2
    hello, how can you change the menu? i've copied d folder in data but nothing has changed do i have to change some value?
    bro du mean the menu circle?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro du mean the menu circle?
    no but the zarex (or something i forgot) menu. which is new in your cfw. i forgot to copy the appshelldata.xml in private folder. will it be resolved if i copy it to my rofs2?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can i request?? i want a landscape homescreen on the 6TH CFW, PLS?? THANKS!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thx for this great main.
    i modified it a lil bit:
    added German language
    deleted Ovi Contacts

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by neo387
    change menu how ? what folder copy to data ? xP
    to change the menu into the 6th version : copy the folder in rofs2/data and appsheldata.xml in private / 101f4cd2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is it fast? what is the downside of the 6th cfw?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    is it fast? what is the downside of the 6th cfw?
    bro the 6th cfw is very fast and many changed have been done to z: ram for caching heap memory etc but the gprs symbol sometimes fails to show up when u r online... i mean the small symbol on the left side of screen below the network... gprs works!! but the symbol fails to show up.. and the voice command does not work....[though people dont use it... but it is a problem]........ and thats it ......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

bro the 6th cfw is very fast and many changed have been done to z: ram for caching heap memory etc but the gprs symbol sometimes fails to show up when u r online... i mean the small symbol on the left side of screen below the network... gprs works!! but the symbol fails to show up.. and the voice command does not work....[though people dont use it... but it is a problem]........ and thats it ......
    ahhhh that's a snap! I use the voice control. how about on the 5th, is it working there?.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i improved the kinetic scrolling by changing the values in some txt file in private 10202be9 folder... u can just google search kinetic scrollin nokia 5800 improvement... u ll get lots of link with information.....
    and for ram, as u were asking..... make sure u format both drive and flash this cfw and install ramblow and do a cleapup... definately u should get it.... around 60 mb...
    i incresed the values in a notepad file in private folder but there is no way to increase the volume of music player as of now.........
    there are some brightness related files in .C00 ... u can find it in resources folder... try to experminent with it....
    i dont see the need to increase the music player volume, its quite loud via the speakers and via the headphones, but again i dont use nokia's headphones, but i think its the same if you increase the volume you will probably damage the speakers :S if you really want it loud...even tho no one recomends it, try the QT media player, the volume on that is enormous

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i think the gprs bug is on d folder in rofs2/data/folder. because i used it on my cfw too and it's appear like that.

Page 63 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast